Wrestling is obviously a very competitive sport. You need to have complete control over your opponent to secure victory. If you are a wrestler then you may already know how crucial your shoes are. Of course, you need to have proper wrestling shoes to get a good grip on the floor. Plus, it prevents you from slipping and also helps you to keep your ankles safe.
However, it is not easy to choose a pair of wrestling shoes. You will have to be certain about its durability and build. So, we are bringing the top-rated wrestling shoes to you. Each has its own specialty and you will surely feel great whenever wearing this.
Best Wrestling Shoes in 2023 Reviews
10. ASICS Men’s Split Second 9 Wrestling Shoes
ASICS is one of the most popular and oldest footwear companies. Since 1949, they have been offering the best quality wrestling shoes to its customers. The right shoes are crucial for any sports event. With these wrestling shoes, you will have an upper hand at any match.
Comfort is of the utmost importance when you are wrestling. Thus, these shoes have synthetic and mesh on the upper layer. This makes the shoes breathable and keeps your feet cool and dry throughout. Besides, the shoes maintain good airflow to avoid any discomfort. The product has a unique tread pattern to provide more grip.
- It promises to have great traction. Thus, you do not have to slip off no matter how intense it gets.
- To give you better flexibility while you are on the mat, these shoes come with a split sole design.
- Since the product has rubber soles, it is relatively lightweight as well.
9. Otomix Men’s Stingray Escape
This shoe can come handy for a variety of sports events. From bodybuilding, weightlifting to wrestling, you can use these shoes for any event. Moreover, even though the product has a good rubber sole, the sole obviously has a thin design. This lets you have a firm hold on the ground.
The shoe has a combination of leather and synthetic. This makes the shoe much lighter as well as makes it last much longer. Also, you do not have to worry about the soles coming off since they are sewed as well as glued on firmly.
- With a wide array of amazing color combinations, you are sure to find a pair that suits your taste.
- The ankle can be one of the weak spots enduring a lot of pressure. For keeping your feet free of pain, this product adds a padded liner to provide ergonomic comfort.
- It is certainly an imported product that never ditches the quality.
8. Adidas Men’s AdizeroXIV-M Shoes
Adidas is a renowned company known for creating amazing shoes, and this is one of their best wrestling shoes. This product offers a snug fit so that nobody can topple you over, and you get your deserved victory. These will mold on your feet so well that you will think they were customized for you.
Since the product has a lace-up closure, you get to adjust the fitness to your own liking. Besides, this product has suede outsoles with rubber inserts. This offers a much better grip on the mat, to tackle your opponent. Further, the slippery, welded upper part eases out escapes.
- The product offers enough slip with the upper mesh layer to deflect any picks.
- It has a hybrid sole as an added bonus.
- The shoe is equipped to dry any sweat your feet has, to have convenient wear.
7. Ringside Diablo Wrestling Shoes
If you have spent days looking for wrestling shoes suited for women, then you are in luck. Ringside finally offers you a pair suited both for men and women. This product has a nylon mesh. Not only does this ensure that your feet have an airy space and are well ventilated to remain comfortable.
Furthermore, the product offers the exclusive feature of a low top around the ankle. This helps you to make your movements much easier and natural. Your shoes will make your matches effortless with great support. Besides, these are high-performance ring footwear.
- These shoes are used for wrestling as well as boxing.
- If quality is your main concern, this product offers a special patent leather vinyl finish.
- The non-slip design of the light rubber sole offers you great agility against your opponent, as it also ensures your safety.
6. Adidas Wrestling Combat Speed 4-M
Another great pair by Adidas, whatever requirement you may have, these shoes are probably already offering it. The sole is one of the most important parts for good shoes, and thus that is designed with care. The upper sole has a mesh layer to make the shoes breathable.
On top of that, you get a die-cut EVA midsole which provides as much ergonomic support as it lasts. Besides, the outsole has slip-suede leather for quick movement without any trouble. If all this was not enough, this product also comes with an upper mesh layer, which makes the shoe much more flexible.
- With the exceptional fit, you will hardly remember you are not barefoot on the mat, allowing you a lot of freedom of movement.
- It has an Integral Support Strap, you get more control over the level of fitness you like to enjoy on your shoes.
- You get multiple sizes in this.
5. 4 Time All American The Patriot Wrestling Shoe
If you are an athlete, your feet need pampering to nail your performance. To ensure your comfort, these shoes have been packed with features. The heel can be one of the sensitive points. Thus, the heel is designed specially to provide support as well as ergonomic relief.
Moreover, the shoes provide ample padding on the heel and ankle so your feet do not feel stuffy. Given that, the soles have the dual advantage of being stitched as well as glued so you do not have to worry about the durability. In fact, the shoes provide immense support when wearing it.
- Every once in awhile, you might want to try something different. The product comes with extra laces which can change the look.
- The unique feature of a Velcro strap is added to the product, to provide you with a snug and secure fit.
- The shoes have a special tread pattern, which gives you much better traction and stability on any surface.
4. ASICS Men’s JB Elite V2.0 Shoes
When the shoes have been designed on the specifications of Jordan Burroughs, a two-time winner at World and Olympic Championship, what more can you ask for? Loaded with functions, this product comes with an integrated lace garage technology.
This design is suited for tournament competition and is absolutely non-bulky. On top of that, the rubber sole of the shoes is of the split sole kind. With the combination of serradial traction pods on the outsole, the grip on the mat will be matchless.
- It is 100% synthetic, therefore extremely comfortable and made to last.
- The shaft of this spacious measure 5-inches from the arch.
- This single-layer mesh of the upper part offers you great breathability, with a snug fit.
3. Brute JS25 Elite Wrestling Shoes
Safety should always be the top priority whenever going for any sports event. This pair of shoes with their amazing fit will feel like you only have your socks on your feet. Besides, if John Smith can trust this product to be his Signature shoes, you can certainly depend on the quality. With an interesting asymmetrical lacing system, your shoe and laces are pulled close to your feet for better traction.
As an added benefit, the product sports a removable sock liner. If you cannot move your foot with convenience, no shoe can feel good. Thus, the sole of this product has been made flexible, keeping your feet from getting constricted.
- Weighing a mere 7.25oz, this product vouches to be the lightest shoes available in the market.
- Furthermore, exclusive traction zones are present on the outsole which provides a steady grip.
2. ASICS Men’s Cael V7.0 Wrestling Shoes
Another successful pair by ASICS, this product offers you comfort and so much more. Besides functionality, this product offers three simple but elegant color combinations, with an attractive design. The tongue of this shoe is not heavy at all and coupled with the open mesh, your feet will remain happy with the cooling comfort.
Furthermore, these shoes come with escape synthetic leather uppers. Thus, you can enjoy the flexibility, without any fear of tripping. With the aid to the ankle provided by the shoe, your feet can avoid any minor injuries because of quick movements.
- Because of the lace garage, the laces can be tucked in, so that they do not get undone and remain unexposed.
- Since the material used for the outsole is rubber, you get exceptional traction, without any fear of slipping.
- Being a Cael Sanderson Signature shoes, you know you are signing up for quality with this pair.
1. Adidas Wrestling Men’s Response 3.1
With the host of features offered by the product, your success is definite. This imported product has a 3 layer spacer construction. With the Climacool technology, your feet remain ventilated like never before. Furthermore, the 3 stripes of synthetic material on the shoes have a purpose more than just looking good.
These help to provide support, even though the shoes are lightweight. The shoes have an elasticized lace cover system, which maintains flexibility with stability. As an added bonus, the midsole of the product has been molded so that it provides continuous medial contact. Also, the responsive design helps you to avoid any picks.
- The product comes with a 0.7-inches heel, it will support your feet.
- With the exceptional traction offered by the product, you will never lose your foot on the ground.
- Drivezones have been contoured on the shoe, to take care of consistent medial contact with good grip.
Find the grip and wear the wrestling shoes in a few simple steps. Practice the moves and gain precision in the movement inside the wrestling court.