Kids love to run about, even when it is rainy and muddy. Running in the outdoors and having a fun time with friends is something kids love. However, when it’s wet outside or raining outside, you need to ensure their safety. Rubber boots are your child’s best friend in the rainy season as they keep them from getting their feet dirty. Plus, the boot must be waterproof for keeping their legs free of soaking water.
So, in this article, we are going to discuss the popular toddler rain boots that are going to make them feel fashionable and comfortable. Check all the points and you will get your answer right away.
List of Best Toddler Rain Boots Review
10. LONECONE Rain Boots
Their feet will get all dirty but with these amazing pair of rain boots from the house of LONECONE, your lids feet are very safe. They have employed local artists to create wonderful visuals. As a result, you will find on these boots, which will be very engaging for your kids. The boots are also available in solid colors if you are looking for something less dashing.
Moreover, the material is free from all kinds of toxic, harmful compounds such as phthalates, lead, BPA, etc. They are worn on any season and can last for up to 6 months without any defect in them.
- The boots have non-slipping threads on the underside. This induces proper friction and protecting the child from accidents.
- The materials are very durable and can withstand more than 100 hours of extensive activity.
- It comes in different patterns so that your child never lacks options.
9. OutdoorMaster Kid’s Rain Boot
The OutdoorMaster Lid’s Rain Boot is going to be an amazing companion for your kid. Available in attractive solid colors these boots are very lightweight at only 0.5 lbs to 0.79 lbs which depends on the size you are ordering. The boots are from water-resistant material. Hence, is also very easy to clean by just passing them through running water.
They have handles such that you can easily carry them around if you need to. The handles also allow the boots to be easily put on thus helping your child to learn how to put a boot on and off.
- Loaded with a reflective logo that ensures easy visibility even in dark environments.
- They are durable and will surely last a long time even with the harshest use.
- This pair of boot comes with an anti-slip design such that your kid will never skid and fall.
8. Western Chief Rain Boots for Kids
Indeed, an attractive, comfortable and safe boot for your kid, then the Western Chief Rain Boots for Kids is the perfect choice for you. Crafted from PVC, these boots are going to last. The flexible plastic was handcrafted using a vulcanization process. As a result, ensures that weak spots are a minimum in the body of these boots.
Furthermore, the insoles are comfortable and removable which allows you easy cleaning and replacing actions. Next, the boots are easily washable by placing them under running water. These boots are also very safe otherwise with additional safety features ingrained into the design such as lights that light up with each step. This allows you to keep your child in view even in dark environments.
- The insole of this pair of boots is from EVA material. Hence, they are comfortable with your child’s feet and allow them to easily run.
- Its soles have a grooved surface adding to its gripping potential and preventing your child from skidding over.
- The lights added to these boots can function just fine for up to 30,000 steps adding to the safety of these boots.
7. Amazon Essentials Harper Rain Boots
When you are looking for rain boots for your kids, you want something that is likely to last long and endure all the activities of the child. Amazon Essentials has a pair of Harper Rain Boots that can easily satisfy these criteria. These closed-toe boots are crafted from rubber and feature a flexible and durable make. The child can run about easily in these comfortable, water-proof boots since the rubber soles are very flexible.
As a matter of fact, the memory foam that goes with this pair of boots is not included in the pack though. Every bit of this shoe is from rubber which ensures a long and comfortable life!
- The clever design of not including any straps in these boots makes it very easy to put on. This also allows your child to learn it in the process.
- Its added handles on this pair of boots make it easy to even carry it around if the need arises.
- The sole is extremely flexible to go through any situation.
6. Western Chief Classic Kid’s Rain Boots
Indeed, a pair of 100% naturally obtained rubber boots for your kid, you can give the Western Chief Classic Kid’s Rain Boots a try. These boots are very attractive and designed keeping a kid’s anatomy in mind. The entryway has a diameter of 10-inches that allows easy entry. Besides, the 7-inches shaft is long enough such that splashes cannot enter into the shoes in any way.
Furthermore, the sole of these boots is also from rubber. Thus, giving your child’s feet enough room and allowing them to comfortably run about. Rubber is durable and flexible, not to say highly waterproof, something that is very important for rain boots.
- The rubber used to make these boots was cured using the hand-made vulcanization process. Therefore, it is very efficient in removing weak spots from the rubber.
- Its heel is 1-inches tall and has a grooved surface making it sturdy and slip-resistant.
- The boots are available in attractive solid shades that give it a classy feel and give your child a stylish look.
5. Hatley Kids’ Rain Boots
This pair of boots comes in joyous shades and has a comfortable feel coupled with a durable body. Next, the shoes are from naturally obtained rubber. As a result, imparts flexibility and durability not to mention that they are entirely waterproof. The shoes feature pull-on closure allowing your child to easily put it on.
Furthermore, the soles are loaded with groves which make them slip-resistant. Hence, adding to the safety of your child as they jump about on muddy puddles!
- The inner lining of these boots is from cotton. Hence, gives your child a comfortable feel.
- It also allows for easy breathability of their feet.
- The rubber body of these shoes ensures that you can wash them easily with just your hands by keeping them under a tap.
4. BOGS Kid’s Rain Boots
Are you looking for a pair of boots for your kid that will give their feet ultimate protection from splashes and rainy weather? Well, the BOGS kid’s Rain Boots should be your choice. The boots are from synthetic material which is flexible as well as comfortable giving your kid an easy run. Given that, the boots have soles from leather and synthetic material giving it a very comfortable edge.
Next, the anti-slip design of the soles ensures added safety for your child. The shaft is 5-inches long preventing splashes from reaching the interiors. Finally, the entryway is 8-inches in diameter allowing easy entry into the boots!
- This pair of boots will always remain odor-free as it comes with the innovative DuraFresh technology. Hence, can easily fight with obnoxious odor.
- Its rebound cushioning adds to their comfort.
- The boots are waterproof from all the sides preventing water from entering in any way into it.
3. ZOOGS Kid’s Rain Boots
Rain boots for your kids are best when they are from rubber and the ZOOGS Kid’s Boots is just that. The opening to these super comfortable boots goes up to 11.25-inches. Hence, allowing your toddler to easily put it on and get it off! For quick cleaning, one can easily run it underwater. All thanks to its waterproof material and patted dry with a towel.
Having a unisex design, it will fit any individual’s feet smoothly. Having a construction of PVC, this feels lightweight and will not take up all your energy when walking on it. With rubber sole, it will not harm your feet in any way.
- It comes in many sparkly options of colors so that you have no regrets of wearing the wrong one.
- Pretty comfortable to wear on long rides.
- No chance of losing a foot and slipping or falling. It provides good traction.
2. Northside Kid’s Rain Boots
Northside Kid’s Rain Boots is just that. these amazing boots come in an attractive black finish. Plus, it can be easily cleaned by simply putting the boots under running water. The boots are incorporated with rubber soles. As a result, are both highly comfortable and flexible, and are waterproof.
The opening to the boots measures 11.25-inches in diameter which is enough space to allow your kids to put on their feet themselves. Plus, the shoes have a heel of 0.5-inches and the shaft goes up to 7.25-inches. Therefore, giving impressive protection against water splashes.
- Comes with handles that allow for easy putting on and off, allowing even the child to perform such activity.
- The boots have a reflective rubber band that makes visibility easy even when it has gone dark.
- This has a very classic design that will remind of good old days.
1. Western Chief Batman Toddler Rain Boot
Western Chief is a reputed maker of rain boots for kids and the Batman Rain Boots for toddlers are as impressive as they sound. Comes with the batman logo and graphics, this is a boot that your child is going to absolutely love. The boot is sturdy and highly waterproof since it is made from rubber.
Furthermore, the shaft of the boot goes up to 6.75-inches high giving your child’s legs ample protection from muddy splashes. The opening into the show measures 10.25-inches around allowing easy entry into the boots. Lastly, the added handles on the top make it even easier to put on these boots.
- This amazing and stylish pair of rain boots for your kids come with rubber soles. Thus, are very comfortable and flexible allowing your kids all kinds of movement.
- Features efficient groves on the underside that gives it anti-slipping features keeping your child safe at all times.
How to choose toddler rain boots?
There are certain essential features that you need to carefully check when you are thinking of buying rain boots for your child. First things first, size is not a major problem when you are looking for stuff for your toddler as there exist more or less universal sizes for such things as rain boots. However, to be extra careful, you should check the diameter of the opening into the boots to ensure that it fits your child. When looking at the opening, you should also check that the shaft of the boots is sufficiently long enough to help prevent any kind of splashes from entering.
Generally, naturally obtained vulcanized rubber would be the best material to go for when choosing boots for your child. You can also go for some of the synthetic polymeric materials such as PVC which may even come cheaper- just be sure that they are free of any toxic chemical impurities such as phthalates, BPA, and so on!
Another thing that you have to be careful about when you are looking for toddler rain boots is that they come with grooved soles. This is very important because toddlers are not one to sit down quietly. They are active and they run about and without proper friction in their feet they are likely to fall down and hurt themselves. Thus groves are a must when it comes to toddler rain boots.
What makes the best toddler rain boots?
There will be many options available for you to choose from when you are looking for toddler rain boots and it can often get difficult to choose one from the sea of options. Firstly, when in doubt, you should always go for a brand that you have shopped from before and trust. When looking for toddler rain boots Western Chief is one such trusted brand, and consequently, you will find more than one pair of boots listed here!
Next, you can even go for one of the Amazon Essentials products as they too are terrific and well made. You can even go for one of the other options if you are looking for a quirky design. However, no matter what you go for, be sure to choose one that has no toxic substances in them and preferably made from rubber.
Now, they can play in the mud and run in rainwater. The waterproof toddler rain boots are going to keep their feet dry anyway.