Running is a new mode of fitness. More people are acknowledging the fact that running keeps ones more fit rather than hitting the gym. But some people, unfortunately, have high arches problem that limits them to certain types of shoe. It gives you supreme flexibility and maximum comfort. Do not let that stop you as here you will see the top 10 best running shoes for high arches.
Go out and conquer the outdoors even when you are suffering from something so problematic.
- List of Best Running Shoes for High Arches Review
- 10. Adidas SS16 Women’s Supernova Running Shoes
- 9. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Running Shoes
- 8. New Balance Men’s M420v3 Running Shoe
- 7. Mizuno Men’s Wave Creation Running Shoes
- 6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture Running-Shoes
- 5. Salomon XR mission running shoe
- 4. HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Clifton 5 Running Shoe
- 3. New Balance Men’s 1080v9 Running Shoe
- 2. Brooks Men’s Ghost 11
- 1. Brooks Women’s Glycerin Running Shoes
List of Best Running Shoes for High Arches Review
10. Adidas SS16 Women’s Supernova Running Shoes
Certainly, a good running shoe may not win you gold medals but for sure will help you in the running. High arches are indeed a troubling factor for athletes around the globe. And this innovative running shoe will take care of that and make sure your performance is not hampered. The stitching on the microsuede delivers great fit and support.
Moreover, there is a molded EVA sock liner which is very responsive and ensures an anatomical fit. As a matter of fact, the mesh-built upper is rather suitable for any foot type.
- Boost foam runs full length for a good return.
- The continental rubber outsole maintains the grip for a long time.
- The torsion system takes care of midfoot integrity.
9. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Running Shoes
Love staying fit and get involved in running expeditions every now and then? The unavoidable issue of high arches pulling you down? Well, know you can tackle that problem with great ease. Getting hold of this fashionable and attractive running shoe will be a life-changing experience.
In addition to helping you in running better, the ultra-modern design of the running shoe will create an impression. Having ST foam cushioning, you will not feel pressure while running. On the other hand, the fitsole sockliner will rather adapt to your foot’s shape.
- Mesh material keeps the feet dry even when used for longer hours.
- Lace up closure is secure and good for running.
8. New Balance Men’s M420v3 Running Shoe
New balance is certainly one of the most prominent and popular names when it comes to running shoes. Its designs are unique and have always appealed to a wide range of customer base. This is specially designed for people with high arches and always guarantees a cushioning that will blow your mind.
Furthermore, the combination of a lightweight rubber outsole along with imeva midsole delivers runners with a very smooth run.
- Entirely made out of synthetic to make your feet feel comfortable.
- The insole is indeed removable to keep it nice and clean.
- Very lightweight makes it more fun to run wearing it.
7. Mizuno Men’s Wave Creation Running Shoes
Settling for a low-quality running shoe even when you have high arches can cause your problem that you will certainly not enjoy. Choosing the right design and built quality is very crucial and hence this pair makes for a good choice. Made out of textile and synthetic, it has a premium feel to it that your feet will enjoy. Next, the shoe is imported, thus offering good assurance of quality.
However, the design is very appropriate for running and has a low top from the arch shape for added benefits. Certainly, a good choice for athletes who wish to pursue their running desires.
- Unique infinity wave geometry for softer cushioning and enhanced response.
- The premium quality of anatomical sock liner improves the fit.
- Offers good flexibility with the full length and articulated midsole.
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture Running-Shoes
Designed for women whose high arches don’t hold them back, this pair of shoes is supportive and well designed. The low top from arch shaft measure is specifically designed to deal with the arch problem. Also, it has a patented rear foot gel cushioning system so that high-end shock absorption is always delivered.
Nonetheless, if one feels the need to have a medical orthotic, you can easily remove the sock liner.
- Innovative reverse lugs for supreme traction even on slopes.
- High-end durability with the AHAR technology of rubber placing.
- Synthetic material offers good breathability.
5. Salomon XR mission running shoe
More of a trail running shoe that can take care of your high arches, one can put trust on these. The entire shoe is perfectly made with a combination of textile and synthetic for unmatched air circulation. Also, it is an imported running shoe that guarantees quality and durability.
Furthermore, the advanced design feature is seriously overwhelming. A soft and sculpted midsole is combined with foothold technology to make trail running a fascinating experience.
- Uses fit technology that is rather female-centric for a more personalized fit.
- The outsole has a hybrid geometry which readily adds more durability.
- Rubber sole indeed offers good traction and stability.
4. HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Clifton 5 Running Shoe
Engineered to perfection, this running shoe is fast and offers unparallel cushioning system for athletes and runners alike. It has an inclusion of a unique midsole geometry. Next, it is enhanced with a foam package to make the shoe even more appealing and user-friendly.
The same design also ensures that the cushioning will be consistent. As a result, it will stay until your shoes are functional. Moreover,
the upper of the shoe has a mesh pattern which readily delivers more comfort and breathability to users.
- Adaptive forefoot design delivers unmatched smoothness.
- Rubber sole system for good grip on the surface.
3. New Balance Men’s 1080v9 Running Shoe
From New Balance, this is yet another example of a running shoe which is suited for people having a high arch. The low top from arch shaft measure fits the feet perfectly and delivers premium support during running.
In terms of design, the rubber outsole is very responsive and offers good grips during the process. Ortholite sock liner takes care of your feet while you are running. Finally, there is a mesh upper for enhanced comfort.
- Indeed an innovative bootie construction.
- The textile shoe offers good fit and breathability.
- Unique fresh foam midsole technology.
2. Brooks Men’s Ghost 11
Crafted to deliver commendable performance during running! Firstly, it has a unique heel to toe design so that you can level up your performance. As a matter of fact, the lightweight design is convenient for most running adventures.
It is a carefully designed shoe that is man made with the utmost care and precision. The synthetic sole at the bottom readily improves the support and grip as soon as you wear it.
- Smart shock absorbing is ensured by the segmented crash pad.
- Patented cushioning work provides unquestionable softness.
- Supreme fit is offered by the engineered mesh upper.
1. Brooks Women’s Glycerin Running Shoes
The Glycerin 17 line of running shoes from Brooks is one of the most popular and efficient one. This is women-only shoe which is targeted at people suffering from issues of having high arches. Flexibility and high-end responsiveness are what makes this pair one of the best in the business.
The entire fabric construction will maintain comfort and air circulation even when you are running for long hours. However, the shoe is very durable and will keep serving the need for long.
- Provides a maximum level of cushioning.
- Synthetic sole indeed feels nice to the feet.
- Collar and tongue are padded too.
Do not let any problem act as an obstacle towards your passion or daily activities. The running shoes that are designed for feet with high arches come with sufficient space and support.