Workouts keep you fit both physically and mentally. Things were agreeable until you were going to the gym. But the unforeseen circumstances have forced you to give up all your favorite workout regime. You are in a situation where you do not want to buy lots of training weights as you will return to your gym in a few months.
Meanwhile, you will need at least 2 to 3 variations of weights to keep your training updated. Now, here is the best solution to your dilemma. The best adjustable kettlebell offers a range of weights, does not take a lot of places, and fits in your budget. You can do cardio, strength training, muscle toning, and many other such vigorous exercises.
You know what you need, but you don’t know how to identify one of the best adjustable kettlebells that suit you. No worries, we got you covered. Check the comprehensive buying guide below for an in-depth review of each product, followed by further guidance.
- List of Top Best Adjustable Kettlebells in 2020
- 10. Kamagon Water Filled Adjustable Weight Kettlebell
- 9. Auxega Portable Water Filled Adjustable Kettlebells
- 8. Hyperwear Soft Adjustable Weight Kettlebell Handle
- 7. 73HA73 Adjustable 5-12 LB Kettlebell Lifting Workout
- 6. Apex Adjustable Heavy-Duty Exercise Kettlebell Weight Set
- 5. Anbo Adjustable 20LB Kettlebell Weight Set
- 4. C&L Adjustable Weights Kettlebell and Dumbbells Set
- 3. YANGAC 40lb Weight Adjustable Kettlebell
- 2. Kettlebell Weights Sets 10-40lb Adjustable (Best for Strength Training)
- 1. Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Weights
- Buying Guide: What Factors To Consider Before Buying The Adjustable Kettlebells?
List of Top Best Adjustable Kettlebells in 2020
10. Kamagon Water Filled Adjustable Weight Kettlebell
The Kamagon with adjustable weight has two handles and functions as a kettlebell and helps in an extended workout. PVC plastic material made and is of lightweight hence apt for travel.
You can fill it with water for adding weight, and you can add just the required amount of water to create infinite variation in increments. You can precisely add weight to the kettlebell and not worry about buying extra weights. The range you can experiment with is between 2 lbs to 14 lbs.
- Variation of weight between 2lbs to 13 lbs
- Serves as many in one saving space
- Two handles for a variety of workouts
- Dropping does not damage the floor
- PVC plastic is not for long-term use
9. Auxega Portable Water Filled Adjustable Kettlebells
If the weight touches your body accidentally, you won’t get hurt. The rubber base also keeps your floor scratch-free where you store it or use it. Vary anywhere between 4-12 pounds, using the markings on the kettlebell to fill water accordingly to achieve the required weight.
Portable weight as the water can be filled anywhere, and the empty kettlebell is lightweight and occupies less space. The Auxega adjustable kettlebell is made of plastic and not safe for daily use. Better to limit it to only travel purposes.
- Anti-slip two ear handle
- Multiple weight variation range
- Portable due to lightweight
- Non-slip surface
- Made of PVC plastic and not for long-term use
8. Hyperwear Soft Adjustable Weight Kettlebell Handle
Hyperwear uses durable neoprene in preparing soft weights used for kettlebell. They fill each 10 lb neoprene weights with soft sand. The 30 lb kettlebell has variations of 10 lb and 20 lb, but you can buy various soft weights to have in-between weight adjustments.
Suppose if you buy another 5 lb and 3 lb weight, you will have 7, 10, 15, 18, 20, 23, 25, or 30 lb variations. The soft weights are safer than traditional weights around kids and pets, as they can’t bang hard against the soft material. The fiberglass handle has a screw system to adjust weights and to keep them secured in place.
- Soft kettlebell plates are safe
- Quiet and safe when dropped
- Safe to use in rehab centers
- Easy to change the weights
- Should buy extra weights for smaller increments
7. 73HA73 Adjustable 5-12 LB Kettlebell Lifting Workout
Kettlebell is useful for workouts involving high repetitions. You can perform snatches, jerks clean, and rotational swing for developing muscle strength, endurance, and power along with burning body fat. You can vary the weights in a range of 5 to 12 lb. The wide handles provide a secure grip because of the non-slip wavy design. The cast iron kettlebell features 5 lb handle and two weights of 3 and 4 pounds providing you with variations of 5, 8, 9, and 12 lbs.
- The anti-slip grip of the handle
- Four weight variations
- Durable cast iron material
- Helps in developing muscle strength
- Weight change is in uneven intervals
6. Apex Adjustable Heavy-Duty Exercise Kettlebell Weight Set
They make apex kettlebell adjustable weight set out of solid cast iron with powder coating reinforcement. It is a compact fitness equipment at the gym level which you can use at your home. Additionally, it can perform exercise regimes like cardio, toning, and strength training for total body benefit.
It stacks each weight upon each other and occupies little space for storage. The 15lb handle and the 5 lb bottom plate from the initial weight of the 20lb range of this kettlebell. It has four other discs of weight 2.5, 5, 5, 10lbs to vary weight as required up to 50 lbs starting from 20lbs.
- Durable textured surface
- Reinforcement of powder coating
- U-bar gripping handle
- Multiple weight variations between 20lb to 50 lb
- The initial weight of 20lbs is high when compared to other kettlebells
5. Anbo Adjustable 20LB Kettlebell Weight Set
The 20 lb adjustable weight set is apt for strength training beginners for both men and women. Seven variations of 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20lbs with a step-up of 2.5 lbs for each weight. As you progress in your fitness training, you will not need to buy new kettlebells, but just add weights till you reach 20 lb.
The handle designed ergonomically with molding around the metal. The safety lock allows adding and removing weight to the stand and keeps the weights on the stand secured from falling.
- Increments of 2.5 lbs
- Seven weight adjustments between 5lbs to 20 lbs
- Weights are safety locked
- Occupies less storage space
- Not suitable for pro-level fitness trainers
4. C&L Adjustable Weights Kettlebell and Dumbbells Set
The set converts into dumbbell, kettlebell, push-up, and barbell forms in multiple ways using adjustable weights. It provides multiple possibilities and a variety of combinations to perform effective strength training at the comfort of your home. The total saving space required to store this equipment is 0.2msq.
It offers ergonomic comfort using 20mm thick foam that covers the handle. Generally, it provides double nuts for keeping the weights in place securely. The ABS plastic does not cause any damage to the floor. The 4-set fitness model keeps you equipped with the next step of your strength training.
- Option to choose from 22lb to 88lb
- Multifunctional equipment at home
- Requires less storage space
- Comfortable handle grips
- Made of plastic
3. YANGAC 40lb Weight Adjustable Kettlebell
The Yang adjustable kettlebell made of cast iron depicts strength, inspiring you to keep up with your training sessions. Adjust weight in increments of 5lbs from 10lbs to 40 lbs, allowing you to upgrade conveniently according to your fitness plan. You need not buy new kettlebells each time your strength training needs higher weight.
Ideal for performing exercises to work your major muscles, burn body fat, and build power. The adjustable kettlebell looks stylish in design and is compact for storage. To adjust the weight, release the lock on top by turning it and arrange the required weight on the stand, then lock it securely.
- Made of durable cast iron
- Seven variable weights for training
- Economical and space-saving
- Safely locked weights
- Suitable for men and women
- Increment step is always 5lb and in-between increment is not possible
2. Kettlebell Weights Sets 10-40lb Adjustable (Best for Strength Training)
The adjustable kettlebell can carry a range of weights starting from 10lb to 40 lb in increments of 5 lbs. The variable weight is useful in performing various exercises apart from swing, such as twist, row, squat, etc. The rubber base acts as a protective guard. It provides a safety lock to hold all the weights in place securely.
When you need to adjust weight, just turn the safety lock off, complete the change, and then turn it on. It takes just 20 seconds to complete the required weight arrangement. The handle of the kettlebell designed ergonomically and has a non-slip grip. Storing the adjustable weights is hassle-free as they all tack up into one bundled unit.
- Weight adjustable from 10 to 40 lbs
- Non-slip rubber base
- A quick adjustment in 20 seconds
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Does not occupy much space
- Beginners may find the starting weight of 10 lbs difficult
1. Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Weights
Sleek and modern designed innovative adjustable kettlebell weight offers six various levels of adjustment weights. It has only a single adjustable weight, but using the turn dial; you can choose the resistance to adjust the required weight. You need not arrange weights manually before the mechanism itself adjusts the weights.
Moreover, you can choose from 8, 12, 20, 25, 35, and 40 lbs with a turn of the dial your desired kettlebell weight will be ready. Having all these six variable weights in a single kettlebell saves you a lot of clutter in your workout area. Performing a rapid and wide variety of exercises becomes comfortable with this adjustable weight—online resources providing 24 types of exercises.
- Six variable weight options
- Turn dial adjust weight in few seconds
- Saves you space
- Do not require Manual weight arrangement
- Handle designed ergonomically
- May not function well if you drop it
Buying Guide: What Factors To Consider Before Buying The Adjustable Kettlebells?
Kettlebell related information to help you decide which kettlebell is best for your needs.
The material used to make the kettlebell decides it’s durability. Metal, plastic, and soft plates of models are prevalent in the current market. You can choose according to your need and usage. For safety soft plates, for transport plastic and long-term use, ABS plastic or cast iron is better.
Your strength training will let you know your capacity. If you are a beginner, then go with the smaller increment enables weights, and a professional can try higher increment gap weights. Though too much of the gap is not advisable, a healthy challenge will do.
Also, remember if you outsmart the existing weights, then you can add one or two extra weights bought separately and need not buy the whole set. Buying a few smaller increments can vary your set to a large extent.
Everything you perform with kettlebells involves handles. Having a comfortable non-slip grip on your handle is very important. Also, check the hold size and handle clearance
If it is too less, you cannot swing it correctly, and if it is too big, it gets into your shoulders and face, when you swing. Handles of metal, plastic, or fiber-like material are available. They have soft foam grips or a textured surface for gripping well.
Adjustable weights fly loose freely and injure you or others if you do not lock them properly. It can be dangerous as they are heavy and, in most cases, metal. Therefore, a solid safety lock is vital to keep the weights in place.
This lock comes in the form of a screw, a turn knob, snap and turn, etc. Also, this lock must be easy to operate for adding and removing weights. Otherwise, you may find changing weights daunting.
Few kettlebells have advanced settings where you need not adjust weights by hand but just use a dial to set weight. These kettlebells are very easy to use as they change weight in a second.
But there is a slight drawback for these otherwise convenient kettlebells, i.e., they are sensitive to drop. Their settings may get disrupted if you drop them accidentally.
A kettlebell can act as various other exercise equipment with minor changes or additions. For example, the top weight of few kettlebells also serves as push-up stands. But not all have the same feature.
You will not want to miss it if push-ups are something you do regularly. You can take advantage of having a dual purpose but for checking such provisions way ahead.
You may have over one person who exercises in your home; then, you can include their needs as well. If you do so while selecting the kettlebell, then you all will be comfortable in using it. Otherwise, you will end up buying separate equipment and spend a lot of money and require extra storage space.
Above given are the kettlebells of varying weight, change model, and material. Even various budgets and brands have come into play. Find the composition of the best adjustable kettlebells where you will find your perfect strength training equipment.
Let me know in the comments which kettlebell is on your wish list to make you shed those extra pounds you gained sitting at home.