There is a great sort of money invested in buying a car, and that’s why it is important that you make necessary arrangements for protecting it. A vehicle is prone to a great variety of impurities like debris, water, weather, etc. If you want to protect your car, then buying a car cover makes sense. The market has a considerable amount of options, so choosing one may be a difficult task.
For helping you, our team has created a list of top 10 best car covers in 2019 after the extended testing process. Let’s check out each one and then buying one that suits you perfectly.
- List of Best Car Covers Review
- 10. Leader Accessories Platinum Guard Car Cover (best for indoor use)
- 9. XCAR Breathable Car Cover (best for dust prevention)
- 8. Rain-X 805529 Beige (best for luxury cars)
- 7. Motor Trend CC-345 Auto Armor (best under $50)
- 6. OxGord Water Resistant Car Cover
- 5. Duck Covers Double Defender (best semi-custom car cover)
- 4. Covercraft Wolf Ready-Fit 200 Series (best for long cars)
- 3. Kayme Four Layers Waterproof Cover (best for four layer protection)
- 2. Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPro (best for sedans)
- 1. Budge Lite Car Cover (editor’s choice)
- How to choose the best car cover?
List of Best Car Covers Review
10. Leader Accessories Platinum Guard Car Cover (best for indoor use)
The list will begin with the car cover manufactured by a popular brand like Leader Accessories. It comes with seven different layers that include UV coating, spunbond polypropylene, and soft cotton. Furthermore, it repels the dust quite actively from the car.
It is a brilliant piece of work that comes with a range of accessories like storage package, antenna patch, and an elastic hem, among others. Despite having too many features, this unit is available at quite an affordable pricing.
- Provide 7 different layers of protection
- Straps and buckles for wind protection
- Fit with both small & large cars
- Poor customer service reputation
9. XCAR Breathable Car Cover (best for dust prevention)
If you are looking to protect your car from dust at its best, then consider shopping this incredible car cover. It can fit on the vehicle up to 200 inches and ideal for long-term storage. The scratches are prevented with the presence of tough fabric material.
You can have maximum protection from dust, debris, droppings, and pollen, thanks to hems. There is also an antenna patch and storage bag available with this incredible unit.
- Snug fit with elastic hems
- Equip with a storage bag and a one year warranty
- Protect the car from water and dust
- Not ideal for long-term use
8. Rain-X 805529 Beige (best for luxury cars)
Many of our visitors may be the owners of luxury cars whose maintenance is quite costly. However, they can opt for an easier solution in the form of this Rain-X car cover that can minimize this cost. It is made using soft fabric that ensures the car surface doesn’t get scratched.
Some exceptional features in this car cover are full elastic hem, attached five-way vehicle tie-down straps, and an antenna patch. Additionally, you will get a 10 years warranty on the car cover.
- Full protection against sun and rain
- Available in a great range of sizes
- Made from sturdy and durable material
- Little bit difficulties in strong winds
7. Motor Trend CC-345 Auto Armor (best under $50)
Despite being available at a very affordable price range, this unit can offer full protection against the water and heat. It made using high-quality fabric that keep the car protected from UV rays, snow, rain, and many other things.
Also, we find that this one is an exceptional unit that you can use if the car stays at a place for extended periods. The comfortable hold offered by this unit ensures the trespassers stay away from the car.
- Capable of fitting on a car with lager height
- Get fastened from the bottom for proper coverage
- Available at a good price range
- Little bit complaints about resistance against sun
6. OxGord Water Resistant Car Cover
This one is an exceptional unit that will fit perfectly on the car without creating any scratches. The OxGord brand has used high-quality and sturdy material for crafting this brilliant piece of work.
They have provided three different layers of spun bond polycarbonate, soft fleece, and microporous film for extra protection to the car. The availability of built-in straps on both sides makes sure the cover stay at the place.
- Manufactured using highly sturdy material
- Proper security from scratches
- Highly affordable unit to buy
- Not too many sizing options
5. Duck Covers Double Defender (best semi-custom car cover)
If you are one of those buyers who love semi-custom covers, then shop this magnificent unit from Duck Covers brand. It can fit sedans up to 16 feet quite conveniently with the availability of many different sizing options.
Furthermore, it has ultrasonically welded seams that keep the car protected from water. This stylish car cover has a navy blue racing stripe in the middle for improving the look.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Intermittent protection in outdoors
- Delivered with a three-year limited warranty
- Doesn’t cover the complete wheels
4. Covercraft Wolf Ready-Fit 200 Series (best for long cars)
This model from 200 Series is the best car cover that the long car owners can buy. It is a wonderfully crafted cover that keeps the car protected from dust and grime. You can use this cover both indoors as well as outdoors.
It has UV treated three layer polycarbonate that ensures car stay protected from mold, sun, dust, and moisture. The inner part is quite soft and non-abrasive that helps in maintaining the car paint.
- Extremely lightweight & easy to use
- Highly breathable construction
- Peaceful purchase with two years warranty
- Too long for small cars
3. Kayme Four Layers Waterproof Cover (best for four layer protection)
The honorable mention in the third position is this exceptional model from Kayle that comes with four layers of protection. It consists of an internal cotton layer that makes sure the paint of car stay protected. The presence of aluminum shields makes sure the car gets much-needed prevention from scratches.
There is a soft cotton interior added on the unit that ensures car stay protected from dust. The presence of front and rear straps keeps the cover in place during the windy weather.
- Zipper for putting on and off
- Fully waterproof to keep the car dry in rainy seasons
- Protection against UV rays due to aluminum shields
- Non-durable fastening clips might be an issue
2. Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPro (best for sedans)
If you have a sedan car and want to protect it completely, then this unit needs your attention. It is a high-quality product made from polypropylene fabric material. You can provide superior protection to the inner portion of the car due to its softer inner fabric.
Another thing that we want the buyers to know is compatible with direct sunlight that results in complete protection against UV rays.
- Fully breathable material
- Delivered with a two-year warranty period
- Proper fitting on sedan cars
- Non-resistant against the water
1. Budge Lite Car Cover (editor’s choice)
This list is topped by this inexpensive, but effective car cover that can protect your car from dust, water, and UV rays. It is available in nine different sizes that ensure finding the right one for the car becomes easier.
It has elasticized hem through which cover stay in place in case of extreme winds. Additionally, the presence of sewn-in grommets provides added protection from vandalism and theft.
- Pretty affordable option to buy
- Highly reliable and protective
- Available in a range of sizes for fitting on various vehicles
- Some complaint about smudgy steaks on car
How to choose the best car cover?
Please keep following things in mind while selecting a cover for your vehicle:
- Indoor or outdoor storage
The requirements differ for outdoors or indoors. For instance, the car is less prone to dangers indoors when compared with outdoor. The vehicle has to deal with UV rays, wind, and water along with dust and debris in the outdoors. So, we suggest you choosing as per that.
- Material and layers
The material used for manufacturing the cover you are buying should be strong. It shouldn’t tear off only within a couple of months. Also, have a look at the number of protection layers on your car cover. The more layers it has, the better it will be. Additionally, it makes sure that scratches can be prevented to a greater extent.
The budget depends on the size of the cover and its protective layers. However, it doesn’t mean that the quality covers for cars will cost more. You need to be a smarter buyer while choosing the one. We have added different covers falling in the different price range. Think about shopping one that fits your budget.
The cover you are shopping should fit in your ca, and it should be capable of covering the car completely. There won’t be any benefit of buying the cover if it is unable to complete this job.
Car covers are an important investment that you need to make for your car. It not only assists in protecting from dust and debris but keeps the scratches away. Many car owners don’t bother to do this and usually have to end up regretting later.
However, you shouldn’t be one of them and buy the best car covers reading this post. Don’t forget to find the ideal size that fits in your vehicle perfectly. If there is still a query regarding the selection of cover for your car, then write to us in the comment section. Our team stays ready for helping the readers in an ideal way.