A rechargeable spotlight is a solid lighting device that can illuminate your space with amazing light. It can be used anywhere for making a silence place brighter. It can be an ideal investment for any home as well as office. However, finding the right unit isn’t an easy task because there are tons of options available in the market.
For eliminating confusions, our team has worked hard to research almost 30 products. At least, we choose 15 units and tested them for creating this list of top 10 best rechargeable spotlights in 2020. Now, check out each of them and choose one that suits you perfectly.
- List of Best Rechargeable Spotlights Review
- 10. LE Rechargeable LED Spotlight (best under $40)
- 9. Mr. Beams MB371 (best remote controlled rechargeable spotlight)
- 8. Odear Super Bright Rechargeable Spotlight (best for harsh weather)
- 7. Novostella Rechargeable Cree LED Spotlight
- 6. Hallomall Spotlight (best under $30)
- 5. Rayovac Sportsman Virtually Spotlight (best for outdoor use)
- 4. Brinkmann FBA_9507440 Q Beam (best dual halogen rechargeable spotlight)
- 3. Eornmor Outdoor Handheld Portable Flashlight (best budget-friendly pick)
- 2. Stanley Fatmax SL10LEDS Rechargeable Spotlight (best under $50)
- 1. Streamlight 44900 Waypoint Spotlight (editor’s choice)
- How to choose the right rechargeable spotlight?
List of Best Rechargeable Spotlights Review
10. LE Rechargeable LED Spotlight (best under $40)
We will begin this list with a classic choice in the form of this spotlight manufactured by LE brand. It comes with a very durable handle that allows you the users to keep it in hands for extended periods without any problem.
The total output of this unit is 1,000 lumens when the high mode switched on. On the other hand, the low mode reduces the output to 400 lumens, so the illumination is quite good in both the modes.
- Equip with very large handle & shoulder straps
- High-quality LED bulbs
- Battery provides brilliant backup
- Pretty heavy construction
9. Mr. Beams MB371 (best remote controlled rechargeable spotlight)
Mr. Beams brand doesn’t need any introduction in the world of lighting, and the reason is products like this spotlight. This excellent unit is available in two colors, i.e., dark brown and white. With three brightness levels and motion sensors, you will find that it is a solid choice to make for any buyer.
Also, you can control this unit with the help of remote control that even has two auto shut off options. Overall, our team finds it a complete package to buy for extended illumination.
- Easy & very convenient to control
- Backed by a 1-year warranty period
- Come with three brightness modes
- Low mode performs very poorly
8. Odear Super Bright Rechargeable Spotlight (best for harsh weather)
If you are living at a place that usually has harsh weather, then think about buying this amazing unit from Odear brand. It is specially created to tackle such conditions thanks to IP4 waterproof rating and solid materials.
Besides that, the availability of superb rechargeable battery ensures you can enjoy illumination up to 10 hours on a single charge when used in low mode. Additionally, this one can offer to light up to 2,600 feet that make it a superb option to buy.
- The perfect option for hiking in snow hills
- Get fully charged quickly
- Very affordable to buy
- Battery vanishes fast on high mode
7. Novostella Rechargeable Cree LED Spotlight
Available in two different variants, this rechargeable spotlight is an innovative pick way to enlighten your life. It is manufactured by Novostella brand and come with two brightness levels that you can choose according to the needs. Furthermore, the IPX4 waterproof rating is nothing less than relief for the buyers.
As one of the best rechargeable spotlight, this one performed pretty well in the testing phase. There is also a handle along with the shoulder strap so that you can carry it comfortably for outdoor activities.
- Equip with four blue LEDs for giving a clear indication about battery
- Get fully charged in three hours
- Dual modes for adequate brightness
- Handle’s quality could be better
6. Hallomall Spotlight (best under $30)
Available in three beautiful colors, it is another amazing spotlight that you can buy at a pretty decent price. This Hallomall model comes with super bright LED lights having the ability to enlighten a large room adequately. It is a portable & lightweight design that you can carry anywhere easily.
Furthermore, you can use it with a stand during the camping, fishing or even during the power cut. It’s rechargeable lithium battery offers a tremendous backup and even allows the users to charge their mobile devices.
- Available in three beautiful colors
- Highly portable & lightweight construction
- Equip with two USB ports
- Charger create burning smell sometimes
5. Rayovac Sportsman Virtually Spotlight (best for outdoor use)
There is a need for extra protection on the spotlight if you will use them mainly outdoors. That’s why we have added this excellent pick that comes with IPX7 waterproof rating. The Rayovac Sportsman spotlight comes with three light codes so you can set the brightness according to the needs.
This lighting device is capable of illuminating a pretty wider area so that you don’t have any problem outdoors. Moreover, you can submerge it for extended periods that make it ideal for boating.
- Fully waterproof perfect for outdoor activities
- Provide pretty high-performance
- Fully resistant to impacts
- Pretty expensive to buy
4. Brinkmann FBA_9507440 Q Beam (best dual halogen rechargeable spotlight)
Backed by a risk-free guarantee, this amazing spotlight offers maximum brightness in the dark. The Brinkmann 9507440 comes with a tempered glass lens that ensures it can last tough situations. The presence of a 12-volt rechargeable battery allows it last for extended hours.
It comes with a quick release battery mechanism that allows the buyers to use this spotlight quite easily. For avoiding accidental activation, the manufacturer has added locking trigger switch.
- Equipped with a fully polished reflector
- Can be set in three different modes
- Fully tempered glass lens for better protection
- Come with a lead acid battery that not liked by some people
3. Eornmor Outdoor Handheld Portable Flashlight (best budget-friendly pick)
Finding such performance at this price range is a very difficult task. This unit manufactured by Eornmor brand using a powerful 6,000 lumens LED bulb. There is a top handle and a handled rope added on the unit so that you can easily carry it anywhere.
The rechargeable lithium-ion batteries can last up to 8 hours on a single charge. Additionally, you can also charge your phone using a USB cable through this unit that is exciting considering its price range.
- Prevent slippage with a handled rope
- IPX4 waterproof spotlight
- Perfect for rainy conditions
- Not the brightest light in the market
2. Stanley Fatmax SL10LEDS Rechargeable Spotlight (best under $50)
If you want a spotlight that offers perfect value for the money, then buy this model that manufactured from Stanley brand. It is a fantastic 200 lumens light that can enlighten the dark spaces quite easily. There is a super-efficient 10-watt bulb that can last much more than your expectation.
Furthermore, this one is a perfect option for indoors due to its three-mode brightness feature. Overall, we can say that this one is a low-maintenance spotlight that you can buy at an affordable price.
- Equipped with a solid plastic case
- Long-lasting Li-ion battery
- Pretty genuine three mode trigger
- Not a waterproof unit
1. Streamlight 44900 Waypoint Spotlight (editor’s choice)
This product tops our list thanks to its flawless performance and solid capacity. The Streamlight 4490 come with a C4 LED technology bulb that has a life up to 50,000 hours. It is an excellent sweeping light that covers the complete ground.
In addition to super expansive brightness, this unit is quite easier to use. That’s not all; there is a high effect polycarbonate lodging providing extra protection.
- Extremely sturdy & durable spotlight
- Pretty rugged construction
- Capable of lasting up to 50,000 hours
- Don’t have a medium level setting
How to choose the right rechargeable spotlight?
For ensuring a proper pick, you need to consider factors that we have mentioned below:
It is obvious that there will be accidental falls when you use the spotlight. That’s why it should be durable enough to resist them without getting worn out. Go for the one that made from ABS plastic material.
If you are buying a rechargeable spotlight, then its run-time plays an important part. So, it is ideal that you check what kind of lithium-ion batteries used and what their capacity is. It should be capable of giving at least an hour of run time before getting drained.
Ease of use
No one will prefer using a product that is complicated to use. Instead, the buyers love a spotlight that becomes enjoyable for using daily. So, please keep this factor in mind while choosing a rechargeable spotlight.
The main duty of a spotlight is to provide illumination. If it doesn’t satisfy this, then there is no benefit of buying it. So, please keep the output level of this unit before buying. It measured in Lumens, and you should go for the one that is capable of producing at least 1,000 lumens on the high mode. It will ensure you can easily watch from a distance of 500 meters.
It is important to have a handy source of light in case of emergencies or traveling. However, there is a need to be a smart buyer and staying away from the advertising traps of companies. The best rechargeable spotlights added in this post won’t disappoint you in any manner and give a tremendous performance that you will love for sure. Please don’t forget to tell about the experience that you have with the pick you made after reading this article. Good luck!