A DVD player in your home, connected to the home theatre unit gives you a grand experience. DVD players have become the staple of every household nowadays. Whether you want to play your favorite movie or listen to music, a DVD player can obviously cater to all your needs. While most people opt for a single-disc DVD player, a multidisc DVD player is actually much more efficient. In these advanced DVD players, you can insert up to 10 DVDs at once. You can easily switch from listening to music to watching a movie with the touch of a button on your remote.
Nevertheless, it can be quite troublesome to choose the top-selling DVD player with so many options available. Hence, we are reviewing what is considered to be best in the market and so, you are always going to receive what’s top-notch.
- List of Best Multi Disc DVD Players Review
- 10. Sony DVPNC665P/B Multi Disc DVD Player
- 9. Sony DVP-NC800H/B Progressive DVD Changer
- 8. Panasonic DVD-CV52 DVD Player
- 7. Sony DVPCX995V DVD Player
- 6. Sony DVP-NC875V/B DVD Player
- 5. Sony DVP-NC685V DVD Player
- 4. Sony DVP-CX777ES DVD Player
- 3. Bose Acoustic E-Wave System II DVD Player
- 2. Panasonic DVD-F65S DVD Player
- 1. HDStars DVP-SR210P DVD Player
- What characteristics must be there in a multi-disc DVD player?
- Why is sound quality in a multi-disc DVD player?
- How to know which is the best multi-disc DVD player to buy?
List of Best Multi Disc DVD Players Review
10. Sony DVPNC665P/B Multi Disc DVD Player
It is even better if the player has multi-disk support such as the impressive Sony DVPNC665P/B. Next, it has a compact body measuring 16.9-inches in width, 16.1-inches in length, and 3.78-inches in thickness. The main circuit is encased in a metallic body to make the DVD player durable. It supports up to 5 discs and you can easily change between them.
The DVD player features output at 420p quality. When you are playing anything on this, you can surely tap into some great sounds. Thanks to the virtual surround sound with 4 virtual modes.
- Comes with all kinds of features such as Digital Video Enhancer, Digital Video EQ, and so on.
- It even plays damaged disks without any obstacles due to the presence of Sony’s Precision Drive to System.
- This player will work perfectly with any TV from any brand.
9. Sony DVP-NC800H/B Progressive DVD Changer
If you get the Sony DVP-NC800H/B, you will get to enjoy your excellent collection in a grand manner. This DVD player has a special feature- it can support up to 6 DVD discs at a time. Plus, to make it super is integrated with a multi-disc resume function. The DVD is equipped to be able to sync with BRAVIA devices thus upping the experience.
Moreover, the video quality is also upscaled up to 1080p via an HDMI cable. However, this will not take up too much space in your entertainment unit. Interestingly, it just measures 17-inches in width x 16.2-inches in length with a thickness of only 4-inches.
- Very lightweight at just 9.6 lbs allowing you to easily set it up wherever you need to.
- Capable of syncing with BRAVIA for a high-quality experience.
- It will not stop in the middle of playing anything.
8. Panasonic DVD-CV52 DVD Player
The Panasonic DVD-CC52 is a stylish DVD player to bring to your living room. It has compact dimensions such that it easily fits into your entertainment unit without taking up too much space. Next, the player is encased in a metallic body and is yet quite lightweight. This ensures that the player will last you a long time and you can easily set it up wherever you want to.
Given that, it is capable of playing CDs and DVDs across various formats and gives you a lovely experience. The player can support up to 5 discs and features a 4-disc exchange function.
- Comes with a remote having all kinds of functions to get the best out of your player.
- You can change among 4 discs as you are playing anything on the DVD player.
- Supports two audio channels to get you an immersive surround sound experience as you watch movies.
7. Sony DVPCX995V DVD Player
The Sony DVPCX995V is like any other DVD player in most of its functions. Next, t has individual volume control and picture control features. It can also play files pertaining to different formats such as DVD-R, MP3, CD-R, JPEG, and so on. The most special feature of this is that it can store and play from up to 400 discs. Having this DVD player means that you can easily store all of your collection in one place.
However, it features a disc exchange function allowing you to choose the disc of your choice. The player can also upconvert any video you are playing to HD quality at 720p or 1080p.
- Comes with different outputs catering to a range of applications such as HDMI, S-Video, coaxial audio, and multi-channel outputs.
- The DVD player goes up to a height of 7.8-inches because of all the discs it can store. Hence requires a relatively tall compartment for storage.
- This runs on 2 AA batteries to keep it functioning.
6. Sony DVP-NC875V/B DVD Player
Looking for a DVD player that gets you carousel support? Then the Sony DVP-NC875V/B is the ideal choice for you. This player supports up to 5 discs at one time and you can easily change between the disks. It has a Precision Cinema Progressive technology such that all your videos are always run in high definition. This player supports Dolby digital sound ensuring that your excellent home theatre experience is coupled with great quality sound.
This even comes with a text display to let you know what song or movie is playing. Finally, the player supports 5.1 surround sound giving you an immersive surround sound experience paired with your home theatre.
- It can process videos at a rate of 108 MHz ensuring high-quality playback at all times.
- This Dolby Digital will let you have the best quality sound experience in any environment.
- You get a 10-seconds instant replay for letting you enjoy every beat.
5. Sony DVP-NC685V DVD Player
The audio and video players from the house of Sony are something to go by and thus they keep coming up in the list. This is a tremendous DVD player capable of supporting multiple formats such as CD-R and JPEG. Therefore, get all kinds of audio and visual experiences. The DVD player has outputs for optical and coaxial cables and features S-video and composite or RCA.
It is compatible with Dolby digital sound system thus ensuring a tremendous experience in your home theatre. The DVD player measures just 17-inches x 16.2-inches with a height of only 3.8-inches.
- With just two stereo speakers, it can create a surround sound effect through the Virtual Surround Sound function.
- It can support up to 5 discs at a time and features disc interchangeability functions.
- The device weighs just 11 pounds thus allowing you to easily set it up once you have it delivered.
4. Sony DVP-CX777ES DVD Player
The DVP-CX777ES is a terrific product from the house of Sony if you are looking forward to bring home a DVD player. This impressive device allows you to store CDs and DB+VDs and has a mega storage capacity of 400 discs. It is compatible with DVDs, CDs, and SACDs and can play a range of formats. Hence, giving you the ultimate experience.
It features stereo decoding along with multi-channel decoding. As a result, ensures that you will always get the best sound quality. The DVD player allows you to select between discs and offers you the ultimate storage place for all your discs.
- Comes with a Disc Explorer function allowing you to easily view the title, genre, and type of disc before playing it.
- Features adjustments for speaker distance such that you can easily tune it to the likes of your home theatre.
- This allows fast reading of all the disks and that also without any glitches.
3. Bose Acoustic E-Wave System II DVD Player
Bose is a very renowned name when it comes to audio or video players. The brand crafts some of the most amazing, albeit expensive products. The Bose products have an edge over other devices as they will always get you the best of quality in audio as well as visual effects. The Bose Acoustic E-Wave System II is a very useful device that can support up to 5 discs at one time.
You get to change the disc that is being played at will with this DVD player. The device is mainly crafted to pair it up with the Acoustic Wave music system from the house of Bose.
- Is controlled by means of a remote that comes included in the pack. Plus, it is loaded with all kinds of features.
- There are two input options allowing you to connect a secondary TV or a DVD player to the device.
- The elegant finish will compliment every kind of theme.
2. Panasonic DVD-F65S DVD Player
The Panasonic DVD-F65S is a trusted DVD player that is going to give you seamless service for a long time to come. It does a progressive scan to play the video files such that you get the high-quality output without any flicker. The output quality is in the high definition range with this DVD player irrespective of the disc you are playing.
You can choose to play videos in the cinema mode. This ensures that glare is less making the viewing experience more comfortable and enjoyable. Finally, it has a digital remastering facility to get you high-end output in sound and video quality.
- Has a Bass Boost feature that helps you to get the best of the base when you have connected the device to a sub-woofer.
- It is capable of being connected to a 5.1 system to give you a surround sound experience.
- Capable of playing all kinds of discs irrespective of the format because of its versatile support system. Thus you can easily put in discs having data as DVD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, MP4, etc. and all of them will run.
1. HDStars DVP-SR210P DVD Player
The HDStar DVP-SR210P is a useful DVD player to have in your home since it is loaded with a progressive output feature. This ensures that the video is displayed in a single frame. As a result, enhancing the quality and making the name HDStars appropriate. The DVD player can be connected to the home theatre to get a magnificent experience as you watch movies on a bigger screen. The player can support 6 discs, and you get to choose the disc that will be played.
Lastly, the remote that comes with this DVD player has a versatile array of use. It is compatible with most TV brands allowing you to easily control functions of both the player and the TV.
- Has a coaxial output to connect to audio devices, the television, and even Legacy receivers.
- The fiber cloth that comes with the pack is certainly helping you clean every corner.
What characteristics must be there in a multi-disc DVD player?
A multi-disk DVD player is a very useful device to have in your home. There are various kinds of multi-disk players available- some of them have small capacities of supporting 5-6 disks while others have a humongous storage space to hold up to 400 discs. The latter is a more fulfilling experience as it gets you a place to store your impressive collection. With easy viewing options, you can easily select the disc you want to play on such devices.
You should also carefully note the resolution of the playback. There are DBD players available in the market that get you terrific display since they can upscale the video quality through an HDMI cable. The upscaling can go up to 720p or 1080i quality videos to give you the most amazing experience in your home theatre.
Lastly, make sure you have enough space to conveniently keep the DVD player. The players that can store up to 400 discs are quite large and take up quite a lot of space. If you are going for these devices, it is important that you have sufficient space to keep it. Otherwise, you can also go for the more compact devices supporting 5-6 discs and they will work just fine for you.
Why is sound quality in a multi-disc DVD player?
You should also check the kind of sound quality that your DVD player is likely to support. The best sound experiences are obtained with Dolby Digital or surround sound systems. The surround sound system especially gives you an all-immersive experience as you are watching a movie or even listening to a song. The DVD player should also be able to support different file formats such that most kinds of files are playable by you. This includes songs, videos, stills, and other kinds of audio-visual experiences.
How to know which is the best multi-disc DVD player to buy?
If you are looking for the best DVD players, you should look at the products made by Sony. Sony is one of the strongest contenders in the game and they make some of the most terrific products out there. Other bands such as Panasonic and Philips also come up with decent DVD players but they cannot be compared with the prowess of Sony. When you buy a Sony device you are bound to get high-quality outputs from it. If you want to go for something even better than Sony, you should be trying brands like Bose which make premium products that are designed to work excellently!
A multi-disc CD DVD player can get you the ultimate home theatre experience. Now, you can watch any movie of your choice and feel every beat.