Have you ever feel irritated when the required tools can’t be found during emergencies? If yes, then we can understand your trouble and believe that things like hammers, scissors, screwdrivers, and other similar things should be kept securely at a place. For that purpose, the right option is to choose the tool holders that can be very handy for certain times.
Are you worried about the selection of the perfect model? For easing your worries, we have created a list of top 10 best magnetic tool holders to choose from in 2020. Begin the process and buy the appropriate model now.
- Best Magnetic Tool Holders – Top 10 Reviews:
- 10. Master Magnetics AM1PLC (best for easy assembly)
- 9. Industrial Tools Heavy Duty (best 4 pieces magnetic tool rack)
- 8. Goplus 6PCS Magnetic Tool Holder (best under $40)
- 7. Capri Tools MT-24 (budget-friendly pick)
- 6. Vanitek Heavy-Duty T2 Magnetic Tool Holder (versatile pick)
- 5. EX ELectronix Express (best for weight capacity)
- 4. Alouette Magnetic Tool Holder Racks (best under $20)
- 3. OEM Tools (best for extra storage)
- 2. Blue Collar (runners up)
- 1. Senrob Magnetic Tool Holder (editor’s choice)
- How to choose the best magnetic tool holder?
Best Magnetic Tool Holders – Top 10 Reviews:
10. Master Magnetics AM1PLC (best for easy assembly)
It is a premium pick manufactured from Master Magnetics brand using high-quality material. The AM1PLC is capable of catering 20 pounds of weight that makes it one of the strongest options in the market. We will say that it is an incredible choice for people who have heavy tools.
You can buy them in a variety of sizes that range from 6 to 24 inches. There are two steel tabs added in the unit that result in making the mounting process convenient.
- Provide a tight grip to the tools
- Available in various sizes
- Crafted in a very smart design
- Super easy to mount
- Quality of mounting screws need improvement
9. Industrial Tools Heavy Duty (best 4 pieces magnetic tool rack)
The next option in the list is this heavy-duty model known for its reliability and efficiency among the buyers. Apart from price, the features are extremely useful for an average user who doesn’t want to create a mess.
Both flush mount and mounting options are available in this model for giving an extra choice to the users. There are four magnetic strips in this holder allowing you to set in the required position easily.
- Capable of holding a variety of tools
- Crafted with a solid steel frame
- Black glossy finish
- Dual mounting options
- Magnets quality could have been better
8. Goplus 6PCS Magnetic Tool Holder (best under $40)
Available in a set of six, this top-grade unit has a solid capacity of nearly 22 pounds that is truly incredible. It is a multi-purpose product that can be used for knives along with drill bits, screwdrivers, and wrenches among others.
The unit comes with pre-punched mounting holes making it ideal for alignment. You can easily set it to the cabinets, walls, pegboards, and many more.
- Delivered with Philips screws for better mounting
- Solid capacity up to 22 pounds
- Support heavy tools adequately
- High-quality Philips mounting screws
- Construction needs a little bit of improvement
7. Capri Tools MT-24 (budget-friendly pick)
If you need a highly efficient model at a quality price, then there is no need to look beyond the Capri Tools MT-24. It comes with a top-quality powder coating finish that helps to prevent scratches to a greater level.
Despite being so budget-friendly, this unit can be installed quite easily thanks to the presence of two ¼ inches mounting holes. It can effectively keep both large as well as heavy tools without any problem.
- Extremely friendly for pocket
- Crafted with top-quality powder coating
- Highly impressive magnet
- Keep the tools securely
- Mounting equipment made from poor material
6. Vanitek Heavy-Duty T2 Magnetic Tool Holder (versatile pick)
The buyers who want to shop a highly versatile unit for tools can think about investing money in this model. It is a heavy-duty magnetic tool holder that is compatible with all the hand-held tools adequately.
You can install this unit straightway from the pack with minimal tools. In fact, we will say that the buyers will get pleased to see the construction of this model.
- Beginner-friendly installation process
- Made using heavy-duty material
- Can work for a variety of things
- Crafted in superb design
- Stickers come off pretty quickly
5. EX ELectronix Express (best for weight capacity)
The buyers who are looking for a magnetic tool holder with a solid capacity can buy this product. It is an effective model having a capacity of up to 40 pounds for a better experience. This product gets mounted to the wall or workbench according to the requirement.
They deliver the unit with complete hardware for making sure the buyers don’t have to shop anything separately. Overall, it is a highly effective magnetic tool holder that you can shop for better management of garage tools.
- Solid capacity up to 40 pounds
- Convenient to mount
- Worry-free installation process
- Give pretty good performance
- Strength needs little bit improvement
4. Alouette Magnetic Tool Holder Racks (best under $20)
The fourth position in the list is this magnificent product from Alouette brand that allows you to organize tools without creating any mess. It has a very installation process thanks to the availability of mounting screws and mounting brackets in the package.
Apart from the workshop, this tool works wonderfully for the garage as well as the kitchen. It is a brilliant tool that you can shop without spending too much money.
- Very durable carbon steel frame
- Convenient to manage tools
- Easy to mount
- Very efficient to use
- Little bit weaker magnet
3. OEM Tools (best for extra storage)
If you are looking for little extra storage space, then this model from OEM tools will serve your needs perfectly. It can even get fitted to the toolbox that results in making things more convenient for the users. There are pre-drilled holes in the unit that result in making the installation process easier.
It is available in two different sizes- 13 inches and 24 inches to give something extra to the buyers. Trust us; you will love the performance of this unit by every possible means.
- Very cheap option to shop
- Better management
- Available in two different sizes
- Give solid space to hold tools
- Minor quality control issues
2. Blue Collar (runners up)
This magnetic tool holder gave a pretty tough competition to the product in the first position and lost it with a low margin. It is available in three types of packages like 1, 3, and 5 units so that everyone can cater to their needs.
Investing money in this product will allow the buyers to organize their tools properly. It has a sleek design that makes sure you can keep things neatly.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Pretty strong magnet
- Deliver with a secure hardware
- Solid quality construction
- Costly to shop
1. Senrob Magnetic Tool Holder (editor’s choice)
The product that has beaten all the competitors in the market convincingly is this Senrob Magnetic tool holder that has a pretty solid magnetic. It can be installed easily using mounting screws that delivered with the package.
It has a carbon steel frame for providing the required level of sturdiness to the collection. This package comes in a package of four that make sure you have enough space for keeping things like spanners, grips, wrenches, and screwdrivers conveniently.
- Solid carbon steel frame
- Delivered with a complete set of accessories
- Give enough storage
- Budget-friendly option to shop
- Minor complaints about holes in some products
How to choose the best magnetic tool holder?
Magnetic tool holders are the perfect option to shop for proper management of tools in-home or office workshop. However, some things needed to check before shopping. We have mentioned all of them in detail below:
- Weight Capacity
The foremost thing needed to keep in mind is the weight capacity of the tool holder. It should be capable enough to hold all the tools of your workshop comfortably. If you follow the advice of our experts, then we will say go for the models with at least 20 pounds.
The second important thing to take care of is the size of the magnetic tool holder. The things like length should be kept in mind and compatible with the tools you are shopping for.
Another important factor to consider while shopping for the magnetic tool holder is the price. The majority of models vary from US$ 20 to US$ 50, but you can easily find a model under $15 if your budget is low. No matter what model you are going to shop, please keep the health of your pocket in mind.
The next thing to keep in mind is the style and appearance of the tool holder. Everyone has a different choice when it comes to style, so one needs to stay carefully about. Go for the model that compliments your space.
Which of these models you are going to shop for your workshop or garage? It is essential to keep all your stuff organized for ensuring that things can be found during need. Each model mentioned in this guide offer something different to buyers.
Identify your needs and shop one of these best magnetic tools holders for boosting management in the area. Do you still have a query regarding this post? If yes, then write to us in the comment section as it will be helpful for fellow readers. Our team will answer all the queries with ease.