Who doesn’t know about lanterns? A handy light that was the must-have in every house at some point in time. Well, innovation has taken the world by storm and traditional lanterns have lost its sparks. In the recent era also, you can have a lantern at your house which you can use on a daily basis. Rechargeable LED lanterns lets you have a sturdy lantern and use it on the move as these are rechargeable in nature. Also, the LED lights provide you with enough brightness to meet your day to day needs.
Here are the top 10 best rechargeable LED lanterns to make your life easier. Have a look at their descriptions to know the products well before buying.
- List of Best LED Rechargeable Lanterns Review
- 10. Brionac LED Camping Lantern
- 9. Wsky Led Camping Lantern
- 8. LUX · PRO Rechargeable LED Lantern
- 7. Kyng Bolt Lite LED Lantern
- 6. Lighting Fever Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
- 5. SUBOOS Ultimate Rechargeable LED Lantern
- 4. Lighting Ever LED Camping Lantern
- 3. Tough Light LED Rechargeable Lantern
- 2. LE Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
- 1. Streamlight 44945 Siege Work Lantern
- How to choose the best LED Rechargeable Lanterns?
List of Best LED Rechargeable Lanterns Review
10. Brionac LED Camping Lantern
This LED lantern from Brionac has two ways of drawing power. Firstly, you can use it with AA batteries or just charge up the rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Hence, it is built into the lantern. Secondly, it is charged via any generic USB cable. And the 1200 mAh battery gives you a high0battery life than most others in the market.
For making your work easier it has 3 strong magnets at the bottom. Hence, it attaches the lantern to any metal surface. It is indeed lightweight in nature and has a high-quality ABS construction.
- The handle is foldable and that also in two different ways.
- Adjustable height lets you control the brightness.
- Features as many as 4 lighting modes.
9. Wsky Led Camping Lantern
Wsky has equipped this LED lantern with foldable handles that save space in your backpack when not in use. It certainly has a small handle on the side which lets you use the top flashlight. With a magnetic base, it uses 3 powerful magnets positioned strategically. However, you would be able to place the lantern on most metal surfaces to free your hands for work.
This waterproof product is perfect for outdoor usage and it is extremely light in weight. Finally, you can have access to straight 12 hours of immensely bright illumination without fail.
- Powered by AA batteries or built-in rechargeable battery.
- Rather charged by power bank, laptop or car via USB cable.
8. LUX · PRO Rechargeable LED Lantern
If you really want something with high luminosity when the power is out or while camping, this is the best product. It has a control dial for adjusting the brightness. Just twist it to adjust it within the range of 75 lumens to 1000 lumens. At the lowest brightness, it gives you immense battery light. Plus provides you more than enough light at the highest setting.
As a matter of fact, it is safe to be used in any weather and indeed has a rubberized body.
- Uses a rechargeable battery of 2000 mAh.
- Comes with a micro USB charger.
- Broad beam technology gives you light in every direction too.
7. Kyng Bolt Lite LED Lantern
Kyng Bolt Lite has made one of the most values money LED lantern that gives you maximum performance. The outer shell is crafted out of high-quality ABS plastic and covered with rubber material for shock resistance.
Moreover, it is waterproof and can handle light drops. So you can use it in most situations without damaging this rugged lantern. Having both white as well as red light modes, you can choose the light color as per choice.
- Covered by a 3 year warranty period.
- Up to 250 hours of battery life with the 6000mAh rechargeable battery.
- Max brightness of 400 lumens is indeed enough.
6. Lighting Fever Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
Lighting Ever has made one of the smallest LED lanterns that would fit on your palm. It is best for the backpacker in you who always has to ration their storage space carefully. Even when there is a hurricane you would be able to use it due to its waterproof capability.
Furthermore, the strong magnetic bottom sticks itself to the most metallic surface. Finally, it also has a carved space on its surface for holding the USB cable that charges the device.
- One can use it as a power bank for your phone.
- At full brightness, it has an output of 280 lumens.
5. SUBOOS Ultimate Rechargeable LED Lantern
Suboos gives you an LED lantern with one of the highest capacity rechargeable batteries in the market. The pair of 2600 mAh battery with its massive capacity would power your lantern for long hours. Next, it is easily charged via USB cable. You can even use it as a power bank to power your smart devices like tablet, phone or action camera.
In addition to that, with an IPX5 rating, it is highly waterproof. So, you can rather take it on most outdoor adventures.
- Comes with a warranty period of 5 years.
- Gives maximum brightness of 185 lumens.
4. Lighting Ever LED Camping Lantern
This lantern really comes in handy when you have a power failure or at camping. With high waterproof capabilities, it is rated IPX4 and is used in most places that you want to go camping. Furthermore, water splashes from any direction aren’t a threat anymore.
It even has two built-in flashlights which are detached from the lantern and used individually. The flashlights are rather powered by AAA batteries which come with the package to save you some dollars.
- Indeed charged via common USB cable or the included car charger.
- Has an 1800 mAH built-in battery.
- It is super bright at around 600 lumens.
3. Tough Light LED Rechargeable Lantern
Tough Lights presents you with an LED lantern which is rather trusted by numerous customers for its reliability and superior build quality. It has 6 different lighting modes that come in handy in various situations. There are the basic light settings of low, medium and high.
As a result, it provides you with light with progressively higher levels of luminous intensity from 40 lumens to 400 lumens. At low settings, the battery would last for up to 200 hours.
- Has a battery life indicator that clearly hints whenever the charge is going low.
- SOS mode flashes light for unpredictable situations.
- Has high-water resistance with an IPX6 rating certainly makes it capable for working in wet conditions.
2. LE Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
LE brings you an amazing LED lantern that is also used as a spotlight. It has been rated IP44 so it is waterproof and is used even when the outside elements are at work. With a 3600 mAh battery, it gives you long battery life and keeps your surroundings illuminated for a very long time.
However, you get the brightness of 1000 lumen and as many as 5 lighting modes. It is indeed super bright and you won’t miss a spot.
- Solid construction yet lightweight to rather makes it portable.
- Easily chargeable with the help of a USB port.
1. Streamlight 44945 Siege Work Lantern
Want a heavy-duty and premium LED lantern that can give you high output even in the worst conditions? Then look no further than this Streamlight Siege Series Lantern. For illuminating your surroundings it uses 5 C4 power LEDs. As a matter of fact, it has an immensely huge battery capacity of 8800 mAh to power them.
You get a simple on or off button that also indicates your battery level. Above all, now you know when to charge it up or use it more conservatively.
- One can use it as a power bank.
- Has a small storage compartment to keep things dry.
How to choose the best LED Rechargeable Lanterns?
Do check the following points while buying LED rechargeable lanterns.
The light intensity will let you have better brightness. However, if it has more brightness, then it can consume more battery. Select the one that lets you adjust the intensity and use it according to your requirements. The intensity also depends upon the type of LED, and each one of it can have varying intensity. Make sure it delivers better brightness during the time of emergency, and you can easily use it when there is a power cut.
- Charging Options:
Even if it comes in a rechargeable design, make sure it offers an easy way of charging. Some can come with grid charging and require a power outlet. Some can charge with solar power and lets you save money. Others can have both the function to offer better versatility. Always go for the one that comes with a USB port so that you can charge it hassle-free from anywhere you want.
- Charging Time:
Another important factor that you need to keep in mind is the charging time. Some can take loads of time while charging which is not a good consideration. Quick charging will let you save time, and you can easily use it during a time of emergency.
- Battery Backup:
The battery backup is a vital feature that you need to keep in mind. Some can work for hours with a single recharge allowing you to have better convenience. If you need an LED rechargeable lantern all night long, then it must come with a powerful battery. This can be an ideal feature for students who prefer reading all night long.
Easy to Use:
Always get an LED rechargeable lantern that is in an easy to use design. Some can come with tough buttons allowing you to use them with a single hand. Advanced models come with programmable switches for user advantage. There are many other ways of using it, and you can select the one according to your requirements.
The size of rechargeable lanterns can vary from model to model, and you can get the one according to your needs. Never think that if it comes in a large size, then there will be better illumination. If you need it for outdoor use, then it must come in a portable design. For easy carrying, see if it has a folding structure or includes a carrying handle. Look for the one that comes with a reflexive coating that delivers better performance.
- Water Resistance:
If an LED rechargeable lantern has a waterproof construction, then you can easily use it during any outdoor activity. This will give you the advantage of taking it anywhere you want and using it in all types of weather. Check if it has durable construction and lets you it safely.
Shock absorbing is another important consideration that you need to keep in mind. You can even see if it has dust resistance. There can be other features like low battery indicator or low light indicator that lets you have a better advantage. Some can automatically turn off when there is no motion allowing you to save battery.
Make the LED rechargeable lantern’s good use during power cuts or camping in your backyards or any other location. Feel the thrill and always have sufficient light.