A cordless screwdriver is one of the best inventions of technology for the manufacturing and repair industry. It not only makes the job easier for the professionals but also turns out to be very useful for households many times. However, finding the best cordless screwdriver isn’t an easy task when there are tons of options in the market. This versatile and compact machine demand hefty investment, so it is important that you make a brilliant choice after proper research and testing.
In this post, we will try to make your job easier by providing a list of top 10 best cordless screwdrivers in 2019. Our team has followed a precise process for checking each of these products for making sure you get the most authentic content.
- List of best Cordless Screwdrivers Review
- 10. Dewalt DCF610S2 (best 12-volt cordless screwdriver)
- 9. Makita DF010DSE (best for home use)
- 8. Pink Power Cordless Electric Screwdriver
- 7. Bosch Go Smart Cordless Screwdriver (best compact cordless screwdriver)
- 6. SKIL 2354-07 iXO Cordless Screwdriver (best for smart appearance)
- 5. Worx 4 Volt Lithium Ion (best budget-friendly unit)
- 4. Milwaukee 2401-22 M12 Screwdriver Kit (best medium duty cordless screwdriver)
- 3. Black+ Decker 6V Cordless Screwdriver (best under $30)
- 2. Hitachi DB3DL2 Cordless Screwdriver (best for quick charging)
- 1. Bosch Power Tools Screwdriver Set (editor’s choice)
- How to choose a cordless screwdriver?
List of best Cordless Screwdrivers Review
10. Dewalt DCF610S2 (best 12-volt cordless screwdriver)
We have started this list with this 12-volt model that comes with a huge variety of features you will love for sure. It includes a ¼ inch chuck, a portable body, and three built-in LEDs among others. Additionally, the presence of different torque settings ensures that the job gets completed conveniently.
That’s not all; you will get a 90-day money back guarantee on this unit that creates another reason to buy it. Invest your money in this superb product, and we can guarantee that screwing or unscrewing jobs won’t be a problem anymore.
- Highly balanced model for completing tasks efficiently
- Equip with three different LED lights
- Enter tighter areas with secure tightening
- Complaints about poor customer service
9. Makita DF010DSE (best for home use)
The people who are looking for a cordless screwdriver to complete their household jobs can invest their money in this unit. It is a quality product that equipped with a 7.2-volt lithium-ion battery that lasts for many hours.
On the other hand, the availability of dual speeds of 200 & 650 rpm ensures that all types of jobs get completed with minimal effort. There are 21 settings in this unit that give perfect control over the job.
- An excellent option for completing light duty jobs
- Highly compact and powerful unit
- Provide excellent torque for completing the task
- Incapable of complete heavy-duty works
8. Pink Power Cordless Electric Screwdriver
The eighth position in this list by held by this exclusive that delivered with a screwdriver set for better functioning. It is a 3.6-volt machine having a patented pivoting head where you can connect up to 6 bits conveniently.
The pivoting handle ensures that you can complete the job in tighter spaces. Along with that, the company has installed a small magnetic bubble level that boosts the accuracy and precision level.
- An exceptional option for household works
- 180° rotating handle for efficient working
- Delivered with a one-year warranty
- Not ideal for professional works
7. Bosch Go Smart Cordless Screwdriver (best compact cordless screwdriver)
The next one is another compact unit that you can buy for completing a great variety of works with minimal effort. It is a simply constructed yet powerful product that performs the job effectively.
It is the best cordless screwdriver that gives a precious feel to the users while working. The thing that makes this product unique is a way of working as you only have to push screwdriver a little bit, and it will complete its task automatically.
- Extremely light weighing only 10 ounces
- Charges pretty quickly
- Equip with both USB charging and normal charging feature
- Lack of LED light may make things tougher in dark spots
6. SKIL 2354-07 iXO Cordless Screwdriver (best for smart appearance)
The people who prefer staying stylish should go for buying this exciting product that has a very smart construction. This model is very easy to control even for a complete beginner. You can complete both light and heavy-duty tasks with this equipment quite easily.
Also, this unit is quite portable having a USB attachment through the users can charge even using their car charger. We can say that it is an excellent option for off-site tasks.
- Perfect for completing DIY projects
- A highly lightweight and compact unit
- Equip with USB charging facility
- Not so great for larger DIY projects
5. Worx 4 Volt Lithium Ion (best budget-friendly unit)
This unit is added in this list with a motive to provide an option that can be bought at an affordable price. However, it doesn’t mean that you will have to compromise with the quality as it comes with all the functions that a costly unit offers.
There is an LED lamp added to brighten the tight spaces allowing you are completing the job conveniently. Additionally, this product is quite lightweight so you can carry it easily anywhere.
- Capable of entering tricky places due to small sizes
- Extremely affordable unit to buy
- Work brilliantly on drywall
- It takes more than 3 hours to charge
4. Milwaukee 2401-22 M12 Screwdriver Kit (best medium duty cordless screwdriver)
If you only have to perform the medium duty operations, then this screwdriver kit is an excellent choice to make. It is from a model like Milwaukee who has added a 12-volt lithium ion battery for a terrific performance. There is a fuel gauge in the battery that shows the remaining life.
It has metal gear construction that provides the much-needed durability to work. The maximum speed of this machine is 500 rpm that is enough for normal jobs.
- Highly compact and lightweight cordless unit
- Very powerful & long-lasting battery life
- Available at a convincing price
- Not for tough projects
3. Black+ Decker 6V Cordless Screwdriver (best under $30)
This unit is manufactured by a brand like Black+ Decker and sold at a very convincing price range. It equips with a top-grade cordless driver and integrated lighting system that can be controlled through the switch.
On top of that, there are 12 position clutches that prevent stripping of screws to a greater extent. It is a highly supportive machine that even beginners can use quite efficiently.
- Equip with an integrated tape measure and LED lights
- Quite inexpensive to buy
- Provide flexibility to complete the tasks
- Torque ring quite difficult to adjust
2. Hitachi DB3DL2 Cordless Screwdriver (best for quick charging)
If you are looking to buy a unit that charges quickly, then the Hitachi DB3DL2 is the most suitable choice. It charges in less than 30 minutes and provides top performance until its breath.
It is manufactured by the company to last for many years and covered by a two-year warranty on the battery. There is also a built-in LED added through which even the darkest area get illuminated.
- Equipped with spindle lock for performing manual tightening
- Lifetime warranty on battery
- Proper precision with 21 clutch and 1 drill settings
- Very poor construction that could have been improved
1. Bosch Power Tools Screwdriver Set (editor’s choice)
Without any doubt, this is the most powerful and compact unit that you can buy in the market due to the maximum speed of 1,300 RPM. It comes with dual speed settings where the first one operates at 0-350 RPM and the second one run at 0-1,300 RPM.
The company sells this unit with two batteries that ensure you can complete the job with minimum effort. Additionally, the package delivered with a 21 piece bit set allowing users to work on different types of places.
- Provide brilliant torque of 265-inch pounds
- Pretty long lasting battery life
- Very powerful & compact cordless screwdriver
- The expensive unit may be out of budget for many buyers
How to choose a cordless screwdriver?
Now, look at things that you need to check while shopping a cordless screwdriver mentioned in detail below:
- Battery Life
Battery life is an important thing that should be adequate to complete the tasks. It should be capable of working at least a couple of hours. Having such a backup will ensure that you can complete tasks easily.
The voltage depends on what kind of work you want from this machine. For instance, go for a cordless screwdriver with 7 to 15-volt ability if you want to complete light works. On the other hand, anything above 15 volts will ideal for medium tasks. However, you should go for one with at least 18 volts if your job involves completing heavy duty tasks.
Construction plays an essential role when going through tight spaces. There are many machines that come with poor designs that can’t reach particular angles. So, you should avoid such models and go for the one with a compact design.
It again depends on what your requirement is. You can find a unit even at US$ 30 for household tasks, whereas there are models available at approximately US$100 for completing professional tasks.
All of these products are brilliant and capable of performing intended applications quite securely. It is important that you make a brilliant choice by choosing one of the products mentioned in the list of best cordless screwdrivers. If there is a question in your mind regarding this equipment, then let us know in the comment section. We believe that you have a thrilling experience with the screwdriver you bought after reading our post.