Keeping your phone or other digital gears fully charged when you are traveling can be very insinuating. Every time your battery goes down, you need to find a place to charge your phone. And that surely disturbs the rhythm of your travels. That is why you need to opt for a backpack battery charger. These advanced battery chargers come with a power source and a USB on the side. It means whenever your battery goes down, you can just plug in your device and get it charged without having to make a halt. It will easily fit in your backpack and will not eat-up much space.
However, there is a wide selection of backpack battery chargers out there with different features and attributes. So, it can be quite tricky to make the right choice. Still, want to bring home one? If that’s the case, go through our top picks and select the right one.
- List of Best Backpack Battery Chargers in 2022
- How would you choose a backpack battery charger?
- Why do you need to check on the size of the backpack battery charger?
- Which backpack battery chargers are considered best in the market?
List of Best Backpack Battery Chargers in 2022
10. BONAI 30000 mAh Portable Charger
The BONAI 3Portable Charger features a whipping 30,000 mAh polymer battery. So, you can recharge it time and again. Once fully charged, it can charge devices such as iPhone S6 up to 7 times. For bigger devices such as the iPad Mini, this device can guarantee full charge up to three times.
Moreover, it is also has LED lights such that you can always have a light handy in times of emergency. This small and compact charger unit fits right into your backpack no matter where you are going.
- The circuitry is intelligently dime such that there is no chance of your phone overcharging or short-circuiting.
- If you are dissatisfied with this, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase from BONAI.
- The LED lights are pretty bright and so, will come to help when an emergency situation arises.
9. Miady 2 Pack 10000 mAh Charger
Looking for slim and compact portable charger options, you can try the Miady 2 Pack Chargers. This is a set of two amazing chargers each loaded with a powerful 10,000 mAh battery. Since it uses Li-polymer batteries, it is conveniently lighter than other power banks. The batteries are fully charged within 5 minutes of charging. So, it can charge your mobile devices 2.5 to 3 times depending on the size of its battery.
You get multiple USB slots such that you can connect more than one device at the same time. Each of these portable chargers is just 218 g in weight. Hence, it is so lightweight that you won’t feel its presence.
- Comes in a pack of 2 portable chargers are each only 14 mm thick. Therefore, you can carry it in your bag and even your pocket without any problem.
- You get 18 months of warranty to take care of defects.
- This allows fast charging for filling up the charge bar of your device quickly.
8. YOESOID 20000 mAh Solar Charger
Having a solar charger is a great deal when you are out, especially on adventure trips. The YOESID Solar Charger is going to be a very handy companion under such situations. Coming with a durable solar panel, this charger can itself recharge using the sun’s rays. It is fashioned from ABS and silicone material ensuring a sturdy, durable body resistant to moisture, dirt, and so on.
Moreover, it can support a range of smartphones without any difficulty. Besides, it has intricate circuitry to take care of your phone as it gets charged. It features two USB ports to get you with charging multiple devices at the same time.
- The solar charger device has a durable carabineer such that you can hang it from your backpack.
- This terrific charger is also rechargeable using a power inlet as you cannot always depend on solar power.
- Compatible with any Android as well as iOS devices.
7. Novoo 10000 mAh Portable Charger
The Novoo 10000 mAh Portable Charger is rechargeable using the sun’s rays or through an included data cable. This is a terrific design that will come super handy if you like to go on adventure trips or simply like to travel a lot. It is also loaded with a LED flashlight to serve as an emergency light of you ever need it.
It is from the most durable materials such that it is resistant to sudden shocks and dust. You can even keep it under 1 m water for up to 30 minutes without bringing any harm to the device.
- It is very efficient such that it can charge the latest iPhone devices up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- The charger functions at a power rating of 18 watts which can efficiently charge a plethora of devices.
- Features a carabineer of stainless steel ensuring durability and longevity to attach it to your backpack or rucksack.
6. ERRBIC Solar Power Bank
The ERRBIC Solar Power Bank has a stylish look and an efficient setup. It comes with a Li-polymer battery which is thinner, lighter, and much more efficient than any Li-ion battery. The charger houses a 20,000 mAh battery that can sufficiently charge your device more than once. It has a 2 USB port allowing you to charge more than one device at the same time.
Finally, it also features 2 LED flashlights to aid you in case of emergencies. These are LED flashlights Feature SOS and Strobe modes to help you out!
- The stylish and handy solar charger has indicators on the top. It will help you keep a track of the amount of juice left!
- This is a versatile device that can easily charge all kinds of USB devices. These are such as smartphones, iPhones, MP3 players, and so on.
- Without a doubt, the portability factor is unquestionable.
5. Feob Portable Charger
The Feob Portable Charger is a powerful device that features a powerful battery at 26,800 mAh. At such high ratings, this can charge most of the phones at least 5 to 6 times depending on the battery. It is also compatible with all kinds of smartphones that you can find. Even other USB devices such as MP3 or MP4 players,
Bluetooth headsets and so on can be connected to the portable charger. There are two USB ports on this device to get more than one device charging at the same time.
- Comes with innovative circuit design such that it does not overcharge your phone or cause a short circuit.
- If you find that the device is defective you can turn to Feob with 24 months to use your warranty.
- It features 4 LED lights that hint you whenever the charge of the charger goes down.
4. Anker PowerCore Portable Charger
Another small yet powerful charging device that not only fits your backpack but also your pockets. For top-class performance, you can try the AncorPowerCore Portable Charger. It features 10,000 mAh power and can charge devices such as the iPhone 8 as many as 3.5 times. Next, it is compatible with all the smartphones there is and other USB devices can also be charged via the device.
Furthermore, it is paired with a VoltageBoost system couple with a PowerIQ system. As a result, these can deliver the fastest charge to your phone. Once you get the Ancor charger, you are also protected for 18 months because of the warranty. They will happily repair any damage to your charger within the stipulated time.
- Certainly protected by a MultiProtect system such that both you and your device are always safe.
- Using this also gets you a carry pouch to keep the charger protected while you are carrying it around.
- The USB-C type cable is ideal for getting fast charging.
3. GETIHU Power Bank
GETIHU is a trusted manufacturer of electrical appliances for 11 years and is quite masterful with their products. This power bank is a great device especially because of its small size. This ensures that you can easily fit it in your pocket and not feel it at all. The small charger device can support only one device at a time. Besides, it gets you almost full charge twice in devices such as the iPhone 8.
The pack comprises all the articles you need to keep the charger functional. These are such as a lovely micro USB cable to charge the device.
- When you buy this, you will have no problem with revoking your warranty that lasts for 3 months.
- It can charge up your phone very fast and get you a 100% charge in just 1.5v hours.
- The small portable charger device comes with a carry pouch in the pack. Hence, keeps it safe as you are using it outside
2. Benfiss Solar Charger
The Benfiss Solar Charger is a handy tool for anyone who loves to travel or goes on many adventure trips. Once charged, the battery can last you a long time and serve 3 to 4 charges on a standard smartphone device. It is rechargeable more than 3000 times using the micro USB cable included in the package or using solar power.
Yes, this device has a terrific solar panel that easily charges it up on a bright, sunny day. There are two USB ports to charge two devices at the same time. Finally, the device also features LED flashlights to aid you in case of an emergency.
- It takes about 6 to 8 hours to get this charger device to get fully charged up.
- Has the construction of ABS and PC materials to give it a sturdy body resistant to the many effects of nature.
1. SinKeu Portable Charger
This us a portable charger device that can even charge your laptops. It comes with a terrific 24,000 mAh battery and also an AC outlet to which you can connect your laptop. The charger is highly capable and can charge your 12-inches Macbook up to 2 times. If you are just charging phones, then you can be sure of up to 8 full charges depending upon the size of the battery.
Lastly, the charger is capable of high-speed charging. Interestingly, it is itself charged up fully in less than 4 hours.
- Along with the portable, you will also get a cigarette lighter, a car charger and a DC input charger with the SinKeu Portable Charger.
- This device ensures the safety of your phone or laptop and has certification of UL, C, FCC, and RoHS.
- Indeed a universal charger that works wonderfully for any device.
How would you choose a backpack battery charger?
A backpack battery charger is a very handy product for just about anyone in today’s fast life. It may happen that you forgot to connect your phone to the charger at night or are at a place where there are no plug points. A portable charger is very useful under such situations as you just cannot do without your phone. There are certain aspects that you need to carefully consider when you are buying a backpack charger.
It should be noted that the first thing to consider is obviously how capable the battery of your charger is. You should go for anything at least above 10,000 mAh if you are looking for a decent charging experience. You should even choose the 10,000 mAh variants if you are looking for a very compact charging device. If not, go for higher ranges, as these portable chargers come in a very compact design. Nowadays there is an upsurge of solar chargers which are even better. These chargers can charge up using a data cable or directly through the sun thanks to the solar panel.
It is better to go for multiple USB ports allowing you the freedom of charging more than one device. However, if you are going for the low range chargers (about than 10,000mAh), it is preferable that you go for only one USB port as it will get you more charges for your smartphone.
Why do you need to check on the size of the backpack battery charger?
The size of your charger is another matter of concern. You should remember that you are looking for a charger that can be easily carried in a backpack. Thus shouldn’t be too bulky. It should be small and compact for easy carrying.
Which backpack battery chargers are considered best in the market?
There are many options to browse through if you are looking for portable backpack battery chargers online. In fact, there are so many options, that it may often get confusing. One sure shot way to ensure that you are buying a genuinely good product is to ensure that you are buying a branded one. However, a branded one would be too expensive most of the time and then you have to go through the features of the many chargers.
Most chargers are capable of more than 10,000 mAh and that is a good start. A terrific charger to go for would be the SInKeu Portable Charger that even boasts of laptop charging facility through an AC adapter.
A portable charger is a very handy tool to have and the more powerful it is, the better for you. But when you are out in the wilds, a solar backpack battery charger can do all the magic and keep your devices fully charged.