Digital watches are funky and stylish and are also very helpful. Back in the days, owning a waterproof watch would have made all the difference. However, the modern generation has a lot more to offer. Smartwatches are one such example but we can’t always wear a smartwatch, especially during any competitive sports. We need something rugged that allows heavy-duty usage. So, the atomic watches have gained prominence. This is just what one would love to have without the need of getting frequent recharges. Unlink smartwatches, this runs on solar power.
Interested in knowing more? Then check the atomic watch models that are equally favored by every user. See the style and design and then place the order.
- List of Best Atomic Watches Review
- 10. Casio Men’s WV58A-1AVCR Atomic Watch
- 9. Casio Men’s G-Shock GWM5610-1 Atomic Watches
- 8. Citizen Navihawk Atomic Watch JY8035-04E
- 7. Casio G-Rescue Atomic Classic Color Watch
- 6. Casio Wave Ceptor WV-M60-9ACF Atomic Watch
- 5. Casio Men’s WVA-M640D-1ACR Atomic Watch
- 4. Citizen Men’s AT8020-03L Atomic Watch
- 3. G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman Atomic Watches
- 2. G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic Watch
- 1. Casio Men’s Pro Trek Atomic Watch
- What features are important in atomic watches?
- How good should be an atomic watches’ construction?
- Which are the best atomic watches to buy?
List of Best Atomic Watches Review
10. Casio Men’s WV58A-1AVCR Atomic Watch
With the Casio Men’s W58A-1AVCR, you can get all the style and accuracy that you need. This is a digitized atomic watch implying that it is highly accurate to the last millisecond. Next, it is a shock-resistant watch ensuring that it can easily undergo rough and rugged use. The watch uses quartz and supports both backlighting and afterglow.
Moreover, the casing is from 44 mm stainless steel to ensure safe, corrosion-free use for a long time. This watch is also resistant to the effects of water up to 50 m implying. Hence, you can carry it through light rain or take it to snow sports, a short period of swimming, and so on.
- The stylish digital watch features a buckle closing band from resin to go with.
- Its watch face is segmented to show different features such as a world clock, stopwatch, alarms, and so on.
- This even has the benefits of a stopwatch for accurate results when in any race.
9. Casio Men’s G-Shock GWM5610-1 Atomic Watches
The Casio Men’s G-Shock series has lots of tremendous watches that you can buy. However, if it is atomic watches that you are looking for, then this is a terrific watch to go for. It comes integrated with lots of things such as the ability to save up to 5 alarms. Plus, it is also able to measure up to 1/100th of a second. This watch also features world time zones showing the time for 29 time zones and 48 cities.
You can easily select the time zone by selecting the city code. As a matter of fact, the sturdy watch is resistant to sudden shocks and also has a lovely battery indicator. It is resistant to up to 200 m of water implying. Hence, you can use this watch even if you are into water sports.
- Once you charge the battery fully, it can serve you for 10 months without charging once again.
- Features an automated light function that pops up when it is dark. However, one can turn it off if you need to.
- This has the benefits of a solar battery that will keep it going for months.
Citizen is a reputed watchmaker and the Navihawk Atomic Watch is an excellent device from them. It has a classy appearance and features an analog watch along with digitized functions. There are many chronographs catering to different functions marked on the watch. Furthermore, the watch fits around the wrist using a polyurethane band.
Given that, the band is operated using the fold-over buckle. You will find a push-button hidden from the general view in order to provide a neat look. The watch is highly resistant to water up to 200 m. Therefore, allowing you to use it during heavy rains or even if you are into water sports.
- The daylight saving feature is kept on the priority.
- It will constantly indicate the level of charge available to you for convenience.
- To keep it safe from damages, this has a plastic band.
7. Casio G-Rescue Atomic Classic Color Watch
The G-Rescue Casio is an exceptional watch that is highly stylish as well as classy. Its dark black color gives off an attractive aura while its many features make it a very handy watch. You can run a timer or a stopwatch up to 1/100th of a second in this watch. You can view the time in 12-hour as well as 24-hour formats.
The watch has preloaded tome settings for 3-time zones around the world. It is 200m resistant to water and can be used ion activities that include lots of water. However, if you are a scuba diver, you cannot take this watch underwater.
- It is a powerful watch that runs on an economic battery that uses solar energy.
- You can set a daily alarm, and even snooze it if you want 5 more minutes of sleep.
- The Casio watch boasts of the Japanese quartz movement and comes with a digital display.
6. Casio Wave Ceptor WV-M60-9ACF Atomic Watch
Casio makes some of the most excellent range of watches and thus keep coming back to this list. The Wave Captor WV-M60-9A1CF is a terrific watch having all kinds of features for handy use. Since it is an atomic watch and receives signals about the time it always turns up to show the most accurate timing.
The stopwatch can be measured up to 1/100th of a second. Plus, there are also timers and world clocks corresponding to different time zones. The diameter of the casing is 44mm which is just sufficient enough to store all the wonders of this watch
- This watch is only resistant to water up to 50 m. Thus, should not be worn if your activity entails a lot of water splashes.
- The sturdy and durable watch is resistant. So, you can take it on light swimming expeditions or through the rain and so on.
- Its band is of resin and will never get wears or tears so easily.
5. Casio Men’s WVA-M640D-1ACR Atomic Watch
The Casio Men’s WVA-M640D-1ACR is an efficient and crafty watch to get. It can go with a classy appeal while also maintaining a sporty look. This stylish watch has both analog and digital features. You need to properly include the time of your home city and then this watch will start showing its wonders. This watch has an inbuilt record of 29 time zones in the world. It receives radio signals referring to time calibration thus giving you the most accurate time.
Other features of this exceptional watch include 5 language display of the day of the week. Besides that, you get alarms, hourly signals, automated calendar, and 12/24 hour formats in the digital watch.
- The classy watch has a stainless steel band that adds to its style factor making it more attractive.
- It is resistant to the effects of water up to 100 m and is used in relatively watery environments.
- You need to power it with solar energy to keep it functioning.
4. Citizen Men’s AT8020-03L Atomic Watch
The AT8020-03L is an exceptional watch that is set to receive radio signals for accurate timekeeping. Its dial features an analog watch and analog, perpetually changing calendar. There are many chronographs loaded on the dial catering to many different functions the watch can perform.
It is resistant to up to 666 feet underwater allowing a plethora of activities near water without damaging the watch. The watch has adjustments to match it to the time of 26 different time zones around the world.
- The funky watch from the house of Citizen has a band from synthetic leather material.
- It is capable of having a full rest. Thus, it is a useful function when one or more than one function is not working properly.
- You get the benefit of buckle closure for a secured fit in this watch.
3. G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman Atomic Watches
The G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman from the house of Casio is an exceptional watch to go with. This powerful watch is encased in a stainless steel body ensuring sturdiness and protecting the equipment within. The window on the dial is composed of mineral crystals and gives you lots of features. Other than the basic time display, stopwatch, and timer, you can set up to 5 alarms for everyday use.
One of the alarms you set can even be snoozed if you are just looking for 5 more minutes of sleep. Truly this watch is an adventurer’s delight. It also maintains atomic timekeeping thus ensuring the most accurate time in any time zone.
- Runs on a battery that gains power directly from the sun. So, it gets recharged every time you step out in the day.
- It also has a thermometer and an altimeter along with a digitally operating compass for your convenience.
- The watch is from compact and sturdy materials. Hence, ensures water resistance up to 200 m allowing you varying uses with this watch.
2. G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic Watch
The G-Shock Tough Solar is one of the most stylish watches that you could ever get. Encased in a steel body with a band from resin composite, this watch features a jet black body. The steel-colored hands look great against the black backdrop and give this watch a classy appeal. It has different chronographs on the dial and features a digital calendar and other features.
Once fully recharged, the watch can go for a long time without having to charge it again. The digital watch is from tough materials. As a result, it resists the effects of water up to 200 m allowing you a variety of rugged use with this watch.
- The atomic timekeeping feature works in multiple time zones such as in the USA, Japan, China, Germany, the UK, and so on!
- This runs on batteries that are rechargeable with the help of solar energy.
- Its LED light is automatic and is also be turned off if you want to.
1. Casio Men’s Pro Trek Atomic Watch
The Casio Men’s Pro Trek is indeed a watch that you could easily take in a trekking expedition. This watch has all such features like temperature display, altimeter, and step counts which can be essential during trekking. The watch is connectable to Android as well as iOS devices using the inbuilt Bluetooth support system. The dial is covered in mineral glass which is sturdy while maintaining an attractive finish.
You can get the time of different time zones in the world and swap from among pre-set times. The stopwatch efficiently measures up to 1/100th of a second and you can also set up to 5 different alarms every day.
- Not only resistant to water but also works fine even at low temperatures up to -10 degrees Celsius.
- Has a magnetic compass making it an impressive friend to adventurers.
What features are important in atomic watches?
An atomic watch is an exceptional device to buy for oneself and even as a gift. Such watches use state of the art facilities to give you the most accurate time in any time zone. The purpose of a watch is to give you the right time and that should be the first concern when buying atomic watches. In simpler terms, atomic watches are programmed with set time zones and you have to ensure that your zone is listed fir the watch, otherwise, the entire purpose of using such a watch would be lost. You should also go for the rugged designs such that the design itself does a lot of protection of the watch’s components.
How good should be an atomic watches’ construction?
Atomic watches have very intricate and delicate hardware and a hard outer body will be able to efficiently protect it. Such watches should also have basic features such as stopwatches and timers along with alarms. Added features such as temperature measurement, altitude measurement, and so on are added benefits with such a watch. When you look for atomic watches it is going to burn a hole in your pocket and thus you should make a well-informed decision. Once you get the perfect atomic watch it is going to serve you for the longest time to come with just a bit of maintenance.
Which are the best atomic watches to buy?
There are many companies that sell atomic watches but since this is a big investment, you should go for the trusted, branded ones. Buying an atomic watch from Citizen or Casio is the best deal. In fact, Casio makes some of the best atomic watches covering different ranges having all kinds of features.
Keep yourself informed about the time zone and get to enjoy all the latest features. The waterproof atomic watches will let bring brand new innovations to you.