Winters might be the favorite season for many. However, the weather is not favorable when you are planning to camp out for the night. The cold nights sometimes become unbearable and if you are going to spend inside a tent, you need a heater that will not be risky. There are situations when the unwanted fire starts due to improper management.
So, it’s better to get a tent heater which will specifically serve this purpose. Having a design that is not going to harm you in any way, you can now keep yourself warm. Even if the brands claim their products to be the best, it’s upon you to know and research a little more about them. Thus, study the advantages of tent heaters and about reliable brands, then buy.
- The Best Tent Heaters in 2020
- 10. Weird Tails Electric Space Heater
- 9. Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Tent Heater
- 8. OPOLAR SPACE HEATER
- 7. Honeywell HHF360V Tent Heaters
- 6. Brighton Electric Space Heater
- 5. REMINGTON REM-16-TTC-O Heater
- 4. Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater
- 3. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Tent Heater
- 2. Martin Portable Catalytic Heater
- 1. Sengoku HeatMate Heater
The Best Tent Heaters in 2020
10. Weird Tails Electric Space Heater
Camping is difficult if you do not have some heat during the winter months. This space heater quickly heats up in under two seconds to keep you warm throughout the night. If you have pets or a baby, you do not need to worry. The product has a flame-resistant PA66 material that will not burn the tender skin even if it is touched.
In order to conserve energy, the product has a special PIR monitor sensor. This sensor will be on standby the moment it does not feel your presence and continue to work if you are present. Having a compact format, it will not tip-off due to over-tip protection. Finally, it has 90-degrees oscillation, so it will heat up the area properly.
- To suit your taste, this heater is available in 4 different wood colors to choose from.
- The clear smart touch panel with the smooth surface makes setting the heater up much easier.
- To prevent any accidents, the product has a special feature of fuse protection.
9. Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Tent Heater
This compact heater will be your perfect buddy for those camping trips. Although do not go by the size, it can easily heat up a 95-square feet area. Moreover, you can use this heater in different settings, including tents, homes, sheds, barns and almost any still setting.
One great factor about this product is that the propane cylinder used for the product is disposable. The heater has a good runtime of 5.6 hours at a go. Working at a maximum elevation of 7000-ft, the Low Oxygen Shut-off system is fully automatic. In fact, it will help in maintaining a proper oxygen level and eliminate any chance of suffocation.
- If you are sensitive to smell, this should be great for you. The product has an odor-free operation.
- This product also sports an impressive feature of automatic low oxygen shut off system.
- To provide ample heat to every corner, the product has a 45-degree heating angle.
8. OPOLAR SPACE HEATER
If you hate loud noises disturbing the peace when out in nature, you can go for this. The heater operates under 50dB. The device also tells you when it is on with a red light indicator. In order to protect the device, the heater comes with a tip-over switch.
As a matter of fact, it shuts off the device when tipped backward and forward. In case parts of the heater gets overheated, the heater also comes with overheat protection. To ensure your safety, the product has the ETL certification as well. With the PTC ceramic plate, you will be able to have the warmth in a matter of seconds.
- With thermostat control, the adjustable knob allows you to control the temperature to your comfort.
- It comes with a fan setting, along with 2 different heat settings to choose from.
- With the ergonomic handle, carrying the heater from one place to another becomes much more convenient.
7. Honeywell HHF360V Tent Heaters
Since the product is small, it requires much less electricity, conserving energy in the process. Besides, with the built-in handle, the heater is easily portable without any difficulty. Further, in order to have a comfortable good night’s sleep, the product also has a shut-off timer option. Operating on a strong power of 1500W, you can depend on the product for effective heating.
Besides, to give you more flexibility, the thermostat on the product is programmable. This feature helps to save your money while having ample heat. Finally, the product also has a 360° tip-over protection. Hence the risks of accidents are just negligible.
- In order to leave no cold spots out, the heater has a 360° operation and provides enough heat to every corner.
- The product has a safe plastic housing to avoid any burning by touching the device.
- With the 2 different heat settings, you can pick your own comfort preference.
6. Brighton Electric Space Heater
This product has ceramic technology. Thus, the heating function coupled with the fan spreads the heat relatively quickly than other devices. Next, even though it works at a good pace, it is absolutely quiet working under 45dB. If the heater gets knocked down by mistake, no worries. The product automatically shuts off the moment it is tilted.
Besides, the exterior maintains a cool surface so you can touch without any fear. The heater is covered by a mesh design to protect any accidents. Being ETL listed, you can stay sure that necessary safety measures have been adhered to provide you with the very best of what they can offer.
- Apart from providing two different heat settings, this device also offers a cooling fan.
- Any doubts you may have about the durability of the product can be driven away with the 1-year warranty.
- The product promises to cover a good 200 square feet area with efficiency.
5. REMINGTON REM-16-TTC-O Heater
This product has been specially designed for an outdoor setting, so this can certainly provide you with sufficient heat inside your tents. The heater has a really high output. With 16000 BTU setting, it can easily take care of 300 square feet of area. One great feature is, the product does not require any electricity. It is fueled by propane.
With a massive 27 hour runtime, it can last you through your entire camping trip. Since the product has a stainless steel finish, you do not have to worry about any rusting either. Besides, the product also has a coated steel reflector for increasing its visibility. In fact, it has a versatile use for various situations.
- Since the product is extremely lightweight, you will not have to exert any great energy to transport the device.
- It is certainly a wind-resistant frame, you can depend on it for remaining stable and performing without any issues.
- It comes with personalized burner housing for a very comforting experience.
4. Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater
If you are looking for a heater that will not burn a hole through your pocket, then you should go for this without a second thought. In order to conserve unnecessary burning of fuel, the auto shut off valve shuts the fuel off the moment the flame goes off.
Further, the product sports an aluminum grid. If that was not enough, it is also provided with a safety grid. It also provides an adjustment knob to control the burner for your own comfort. Not only that, but the paddle foot is also foldable. This helps the heater to be stored in a compact space when it is not in use.
- To provide the product with better stability, this heater is provided with 4 paddle feet at the bottom.
- Due to its portability, you can place it in any location.
3. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Tent Heater
Mr. Heater is known for producing a line of successful heaters, and this is one of their best outdoor heaters. Having steel and Nickel as two of the main components, this is trusted to last you for a really long time. Moreover, the heater has the feature of auto shut off in case the product is tipped over.
The fold-down handle makes carrying as well as storing of the product really convenient. Besides, you also enjoy the benefit of a swivel out regulator on this product. Heating spaces up to 225-square feet, you will not feel chills if out in the woods. Lastly, the heater will perform to a range of 4000 to 9000 BTU for perfect use in during cold nights.
- If functionality is not enough for you, Mr. Heater offers the product in two attractive shades of red-black and grey.
- You can use the product both indoor and outdoor without any interruptions.
- The heater is able to perform without any glitch up to a high altitude level of 7000 feet above sea level.
2. Martin Portable Catalytic Heater
Innovation has a new name with Martin. With the catalytic heating, this product provides heat without any flame. Thus, you do not run the danger of anything catching fire for some accident. Unlike other products, this works on clean propane. Thus, the product is much safer for your family.
Besides, having no open flame, the product consumes propane at a much slower rate. If you are not convinced already, this also comes with the CSA certification, assuring you of the safety of the product. Plus, it proudly sports efficiency of 99.98%, with hardly any battery draining. Also, being so compact in size, you will hardly feel any bulk when you are on your trip.
- This comes with foldable support legs, which gives a firm base to the heater on any surface.
- It works on an innovative electronic ignition system.
- This promises to perform without disturbing your sleep with a loud noise.
1. Sengoku HeatMate Heater
The product offers various useful trinkets that can win your heart. The siphon and the batteries are all included with the product. Moreover, since the product runs on kerosene, you do not have to worry about electricity. The heater has been given an EZ flame adjuster. This can cater to both regular as well as emergency needs.
Besides, with the 2-year warranty, you do not have to be concerned about the durability of the product. Using this product is very easy as well. With the press of a simple switch, the automatic ignition provides you with cozy heat.
- It has a large fuel capacity of 1.2 gallons. Thus, it can provide you with heat for a good 14 hours at one go
- The protective safety grills protect your hand from the risk of getting burned.
- Since the design is protected from wind, you can enjoy the warmth without any trouble.
Winter nights in the midst of woods will not be that cold and uncomfortable. Your night inside the tent will become more fun when you have portable tent heaters.