If you are a backpacker or hiker, then we believe you understood the importance of a rechargeable headlamp. It is an essential tool that has replaced the traditional headlamps thanks to its convenient use & less power wastage. In simple words, this device is a perfect option to carry as a source of light on an outdoor trip.
However, finding the right option isn’t an easier task as the market is full of cheap units.
In this post, we will tell you about the top 10 best rechargeable headlamps in 2019 to eliminate all the confusion. Each product added after a solid testing phase that has lasted 80 hours so that you get access to authentic information. Let’s check out the list now.
- List of Best Rechargeable Headlamps Review
- 10. UCO Beta 200 Lumen Variable Headlamp (best stylish rechargeable headlamp)
- 9. UST 20-12452 Brila Headlamp Power LED
- 8. Nitecore NU10 Rechargeable Headlamp (best for color combination)
- 7. ThruNite TH10 Headlamp Flashlight (best for versatility)
- 6. BenRan 18650 Rechargeable Headlamp
- 5. Streamlight 61601 Rechargeable Headlamp (best under $50)
- 4. Fenix HL60R Rechargeable Headlamp (best for durability)
- 3. PETZL Tikkina Headlamp (best budget-friendly rechargeable headlamp)
- 2. Black Diamond Spot Headlamp (best spot rechargeable headlamp)
- 1. MsForce Rechargeable Headlamp (editor’s choice)
- How to choose the right rechargeable headlamps?
- Related Posts
List of Best Rechargeable Headlamps Review
10. UCO Beta 200 Lumen Variable Headlamp (best stylish rechargeable headlamp)
If you are one of those individuals who want to buy a stylish & solid performing headlamp, then it is the most amazing pick to make. You can buy it at a very affordable price with many color combinations like galaxy black, river stone, wood grain, and wool grey.
This unit gets power from three AAA batteries having a run-time of 70 hours on low beam. Also, the company sells it with a one-year warranty that eliminates all the worries about its quality.
- Perfect option for campers & glampers
- Can be bought at a very affordable price range
- Extremely stylish construction
- Battery less than four hours on high mode
9. UST 20-12452 Brila Headlamp Power LED
Powered by a USB lithium-ion battery, this amazing headlamp offers a maximum output so you can have a great vision. Its battery can last up to 18 hours if used at a phase of 30 lumens. There are three white light modes along with two red modes in this unit.
This headlamp also equips with a manual focus control feature that offers a broader flood beam. Also, the battery can be removed for preventing the unintentional activation.
- Solid battery life up to 18 hours
- Equip with three white light & two red light modes
- Give wider illumination
- A little bit expensive to buy
8. Nitecore NU10 Rechargeable Headlamp (best for color combination)
The people who are crazy for the right color combination should choose to buy the Nitecore NU10. This amazing unit is available in six different colors like black, blue, red, green, white, & yellow. It offers pretty wider angle illumination up to 170˚ so that the complete area gets covered.
On top of that, it is a very lightweight unit having runtime up to 150 hours. Also, the manufacturer has added a built-in power indicator for a better idea. You can charge it quite conveniently using the USB port.
- Capable of preserving night vision with LED setting
- Pretty amazing coverage
- Can be bought in a variety of colors
- Runtime need some improvement
7. ThruNite TH10 Headlamp Flashlight (best for versatility)
This unit comes with a top-grade LED & orange peel reflector that boost the vision to a great extent. There are five versatile modes in this rechargeable headlamp allowing you to set the light according to your needs.
That’s not all; the company has also added a built-in SOS beacon so that the users can tackle emergencies in style. Also, this product is fully resistant to water & accidental impacts.
- The extremely versatile & functional unit
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Equipped with memory feature
- Little bit low brightness
6. BenRan 18650 Rechargeable Headlamp
The BenRan Rechargeable is an awesome looking unit having adjustable brightness feature. There are four different working modes from which you can choose one according to your requirements. It is fully waterproof & heatproof unit making sure you have perfect protection.
It is one of the best rechargeable headlamps thanks to 90˚ adjustable & solid headband. You won’t find even a slight difficulty in adjusting this unit in any manner after buying this product.
- Prevent battery overheating due to safety microchip
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Proper protection from abrasion, water, & rust
- Pretty bulky unit
5. Streamlight 61601 Rechargeable Headlamp (best under $50)
It is the first USB rechargeable version launched by Streamlight brand. This one is a properly designed unit has tons of useful features. We find it a highly versatile product for outdoor activities like hunting, camping, hiking, and many more.
There is an optimized center of gravity in this product that offers additional comfort as well as stability. The use of C4 LED technology makes it highly durable as well as shockproof.
- Equip with a 60-degree tilting head
- Minimal fatigue to the neck
- Easy switching between beams
- Minor complaints about USB terminal
4. Fenix HL60R Rechargeable Headlamp (best for durability)
If you are one of those people who prefer spending huge chunks in products so that the product lasts a long time, then the Fenix HL60R is the perfect choice to make. It may be sold at a higher price, but the lifespan of 50,000 hours and high-grade quality justifies its tag.
It comes with a built-in micro port through which you can charge the battery. There are five different brightness levels that will allow you to choose brightness levels according to the requirement.
- Complete protection from abrasion
- Solid battery life
- Four different brightness levels
- Highly expensive unit
3. PETZL Tikkina Headlamp (best budget-friendly rechargeable headlamp)
The people looking for an affordable pick can choose to buy this unit manufactured by PETZL brand. It can be controlled quite easily and turn out to be a perfect option for trekking & camping.
The lighting mode can be changed by tapping a single button on the product. In addition to standard batteries that come with it, this headlamp also works with CORE rechargeable batteries.
- Manufactured in a great variety of colors
- Available at a very affordable price
- Equipped with pretty wide beam
- Not best in terms of quality, but acceptable at this price
2. Black Diamond Spot Headlamp (best spot rechargeable headlamp)
The second position in this list occupied by this spot headlight manufactured by Black Diamond brand. It can be shopped in a variety of colors like aluminum, dark olive, matt black, and torch. You can easily make a transition between complete & dimmed power thanks to its power tap technology.
Also, this unit is fully waterproof up to 3.3 feet water for half an hour. There is also a three-level power meter on this headlamp that displays the battery life of this unit.
- Equip with red night vision mode
- Sleep & low profile construction
- Quicker & simple transition between the level of power
- Little bit costly to buy
1. MsForce Rechargeable Headlamp (editor’s choice)
Featuring a design that can fit anyone’s head, this amazing headlamp deserves to top our list. It has a detachable strap and high-performance LED bulbs providing light of 6,000 lumens. This interesting unit features four light modes from which you can choose one as per the needs.
This classic product is backed by a 7-year warranty that ensures your satisfaction. Overall, we find it a comfortable & tough headlamp to buy for having an amazing outing.
- Comfortable to wear for its extended period
- Manufactured using top-grade aluminum alloy
- Provide a seven-year warranty
- The battery takes more time to charge
How to choose the right rechargeable headlamps?
There is a great variety of things needed to be checked if you want to end up buying a high-quality rechargeable headlamp. We have mentioned about them in detail below:
- Battery life
If you are serious about camping and trekking, then it is very important that the headlamp you are buying should offer adequate battery life. The headlamp whose battery drains quickly won’t do any favor for you. It should be capable to last at least for 4-6 hours on average.
- Adjustment modes
The light won’t be the same in all the areas so the headlamp should come with a feature so that its light can be adjusted according to the needs. This way you will succeed in saving lots of energy, and there will be less need for recharging.
As you have witnessed in this post, you can buy a rechargeable headlamp at many different prices. It can start from as low as US$15 & go up to $500 or even more. So, make a wise decision and choose a unit according to your needs. Never try to overspend your budget in any manner.
- Comfort & Durable
A rechargeable headlamp should be both durable & comfortable enough so that you can wear it for extended periods while camping or any other activity. It should be made from high-quality materials and capable of resisting accidental falls easily. Your investment will become a disaster if it doesn’t last too long at all.
Finding a great range of rechargeable headlamps is not a difficult task at all. The real thing is choosing one that can satisfy the needs adequately. It is the main reason that we have created this list about the top 10 best rechargeable headlamps so that readers can make a wise choice. This tool can turn out to be very handy in emergency conditions. So, what are you waiting? Buy one now!