A mini food processor is an essential tool that one can keep in their kitchen for chopping, grinding, and slicing food. It takes much less space when compared with the regular food processors and ensures you don’t have to spend too much time cutting the food. The increasing popularity of this tool has resulted in the emergence of numerous brands in the market.
In this post, we want to tell you about the top 10 best mini food processors so that the confusion while choosing the unit gets demolished. Let’s check the list and buy the product you like from it.
List of Best Mini Food Processors Review
10. Oster FPSTMC3321 3-Cup Mini Chopper (best 3-cup mini food processor)
Many buyers may be looking for a 3-cup mini chopper to minimize their time and effort in the kitchen. If you are one of them, then this elegantly constructed food processor needs your attention. It comes with dual speed options along with a solid 150 watts motor for completing kitchen tasks easily.
There is a solid lid added in this unit that can even accommodate oil or other liquid ingredients quite easily. Additionally, this product has built-in cord storage allowing you are keeping it conveniently anywhere.
- Consistent & accurate outcomes
- Pretty unique construction
- Stainless steel blades
- Very smaller in size
9. Shark Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo (best under $150)
If you are ready to spend extra bucks out of your pocket and want to buy a high-quality unit, then think about going for this classic processor. It is a perfect mixture of functionality and looks giving a boost to your kitchen. In addition to the food processor, you will also get a blender with this unit.
With a solid ability to perform a variety of tasks and processing bowl of 4 cups, we believe that it is a solid candidate even to top the list. However, its high price is too much for a mini food process, but it will be a blessing for people who can afford it.
- Come with a unique type of base
- A highly compact and versatile product
- Perfect for difficult chopping tasks
- Too expensive to buy
8. Gourmia GMS9280 Mini Food Processor (best multipurpose mini food processor)
The chances of missing this unit in this list won’t do justice with it due to multi-purpose construction and effortless operation. It is available at a very affordable price and different variants, so finding the best option won’t be a difficult task.
We can say call it a versatile unit that can perform operations like mincing, dicing, and crushing quite easily. Also, it let the users enjoy a professional level precision and accuracy.
- Come with three-speed operations for excellent results
- Prevention against electrical injuries with the non-electric processor
- Multi-purpose construction
- Not a professional level unit
7. IMUSA USA GAU-80319B Mini Chopper
This position is held by a low-price mini chopper that made by a brand like IMUSA. It is an excellent option for making kitchen work easier without spending too much money. The incredibly compact design of this unit will let you think why it is priced so low.
Also, the long-lasting stainless steel blades and solid motor ensure that one can handle preparation issues quite easily. Overall, it is a superb unit that you can think about buying with a cool mind.
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Long-lasting steel blades
- Equip with single touch control for better convenience
- Not made from high-quality material
6. Proctor Silex 72500RY (best budget-friendly pick)
If you are looking to buy a compact and portable unit at an affordable price, then buy the Proctor Silex 72500RY now. It is one of the best mini food processors having quick speed and pulse operation that assists in minimizing the preparation time.
There is a large transparent work bowl in this unit that gives enough space for ingredients. Apart from that, the availability of pulse feature gives superior control and authenticity.
- Available at a very budget-friendly price
- Equipped with 300-watt motor & 1.5 cups capacity
- Better controlling for various operations
- Cup made from low-quality plastic
5. Hamilton Beach 72850 Mini Chopper (best for easy assembly)
Our team has tried to present a product for all types of buyers, and that’s why we have added this one for people who want a mini food processor for convenient assembly. It comes with a 3 cup capacity having blades set, a lid, and a bowl.
Furthermore, this one made from top-grade stainless steel material and can handle lots of ingredients. Moreover, the product has a built-in dispenser allowing you are adding liquid to the bowl.
- Easy to control mini food processor
- Assembly don’t involve twisting or licking
- Capable of performing solid chopping action
- You may find cleaning this unit difficult
4. Ninja Food Chopper Express (best under $25)
As its name suggests, this unit is a real ninja in the field of food processor industry. The Ninja Food Chopper Express comes with a 200W power pod that allows the unit to mince, grind, and chop a variety of ingredients.
We believe that it is a top-grade product that can cut a great variety of ingredients like onions, spices, dressings, and bacon crumbles among others. Additionally, this product is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned easily.
- Ergonomically constructed powerhead
- Clean ingredients effortlessly
- The solid capacity of 16 ounces
- The plastic part could be better
3. Cuisinart DLC-2AMR Mini-Prep Plus Processor (best for easier cleaning)
The buyers who want to buy a unit that can chop food conveniently but don’t want to spend too much time on the cleaning, then buy this exceptional unit. It comes with a suitable work bowl having a solid capacity of 24 ounces. There are dual modes having chop & grind modes for better operation.
On top of that, the solid blade is manufactured using high-quality stainless steel material. The presence of blunt edges let you cut the food into the desired shape.
- Come with food folding compartment
- Easy to clean unit
- Simply explained instruction manual
- Inadequate for large quantities
- Removing the food compartment isn’t easier
2. KitchenAid KFC3516WH Food Chopper (best lightweight mini food processor)
The second position in our list is this highly compact and lightweight unit that can make your life simpler in the kitchen. It is excellent equipment that comes with a 3.5 cup BPA-free bowl and pours spout for making food processing easier.
Along with that, there are dual speed settings and a pulse option added on the product allowing you to perform plenty of grinding and chopping work.
- Crafted in an extremely compact shape
- Drizzle basin for keeping liquid ingredients
- Dual speed settings for better working
- Complaints about the unstable chopper
1. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Food Processor (editor’s choice)
If you want to buy the very best mini food processor, then go straightforward with this unit. The DLC-ABC is an excellent unit that tops our list thanks to its exceptional work bowl and lid. The company has added quite a simple control with this unit for convenient operation.
The total power of this processor is 250W that is enough for effective work. Additionally, it has passed all the North American Electrical Standards.
- Equipped with a patented mechanism for better chopping
- Huge work bowl capacity
- Can be bought in four different colors
- Not perfect for grinding beans
- A little bit difficult to remove food compartment
Why should you choose the mini food processor over the bigger one?
Let us give you some reasons on “why should you buy a mini food processor.”
- Easy to clean
Due to its smaller size, you will succeed in cleaning the mess quite quickly and easily. There are many few parts in this unit when compared with a full-sized food processor, so the cleaning process becomes very easier.
- Less space
There are lots of people who have a pretty small kitchen were accommodating a large food processor will be a difficult task. In that case, buying the best mini food processor will be an intelligent choice as it not only takes quite a low space but also perform the same level of functioning.
- Sauces & Dips
The people who love to whip up sauces and dips instantly should go for a mini food processor without any second thoughts in mind. It can be very useful for a huge variety of dressing and dips that can make meals tasty for sure.
- Low Price
The people who don’t have enough money for a full sized food processor can go for its smaller version that available for a much lower price. Buying a mini food processor will let them complete kitchen tasks like grinding easily without putting too much burden on the pocket.
Which one do you find worthy of investing money in this list? We have tried to add only the best mini food processors so that the buyers don’t have to worry about the performance and quality. Buy any of them and reduce your time in the kitchen tasks. If you still have a query in your mind, then please write it in the comment section. Our team will work hard and get back to you on the best possible answer.