What is better than a hot plate of food after a tiresome day of work? But the involvement of too many utensils while cooking increases the pressure of cleaning it. So, in order to do it quickly and just in one utensil, the electric skillets were invented. A spacious utensil that is ideal for cooking anything and everything, this also reduces the workload of cleaning.
The current day market is flooded with too many options. To help you choose the best one, the electric skillet review has done all the hard work. Thus, now you just need to make the selection.
- List of Best Electric Skillets Review
- 10. Proctor Silex 38526 Electric Skillet
- 9. BELLA Electric Skillet
- 8. Cuisinart CSK-150 Electric Skillet
- 7. Precise Heat KTES4 Rectangular Electric Skillet
- 6. De’Longhi BG45 Electric Skillet
- 5. Copper Chef Deluxe Electric Skillet
- 4. Maxi-Matic EG-6203 Electric Skillet
- 3. Oster Electric Skillet
- 2. NESCO ES-08, Electric Skillet
- 1. Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Skillet
List of Best Electric Skillets Review
10. Proctor Silex 38526 Electric Skillet
The Proctor Silex electric skillet is given a non-stick coating for problem-free cooking. The handles are certainly built with heat-resistant quality that helps to grip the handles while cooking. Moreover, the temperature is increased or decreased as per the requirement.
Having a good height and depth, the skillet is an excellent choice for everyday use. Lastly, even the lid is made safe to be washed in the dishwasher.
- It is capable of cleaning in the dishwasher.
- A mere weight of 4.89 lbs is indeed perfect for carrying it around.
9. BELLA Electric Skillet
This cast aluminum electric skillet is made to stand out with its ceramic non-stick coating. It rather shows 8 times more efficiency and a remarkable cooking speed as compared to other similar products. Given that, it is strengthened with another layer of titanium coating that is scratch-resistant, as a result, more durable.
Furthermore, the handles remain cool all through the cooking these are held without any harm to the hands. Lastly, charge-free recipes, videos and tips and tricks are included with the appliance.
- It is cleaned in a hassle-free way. The lid is put through the dishwasher while the entire skillet is immersed in the water and cleansed.
- It is formulated to perform a variety of functions like baking, roasting, frying, steaming among others.
- Certainly, embedded with a 1200 watts heating system for super-fast cooking.
8. Cuisinart CSK-150 Electric Skillet
This electric skillet is manufactured in brushed stainless steel. Besides, even the lid is fitted with a stainless-steel rim and handles. As a matter of fact, this sturdy skillet indeed comes with a temperature control knob. Along with that, it has a led indicator light.
Finally, the skillet is made with a wide temperature range from warming up food to about 450-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meets the standards of North American Electrical Standards.
- Having BPA-free materials construction, it rather keeps you away from toxic materials.
- Complimentary recipe collection with 30 free recipes.
7. Precise Heat KTES4 Rectangular Electric Skillet
This large 16-inch electric skillet has extremely sturdy construction with a stainless steel body and lid. Next, the lid doubles up for trapping heat and moisture during cooking as well for storing food. The handles are made heat resistant so these are safe to hold during cooking.
Additionally, the temperature control is used in a very simple way. Having all the safety features installed, it certainly includes non-slip feet that keep away the chances of an accident.
- It is used to cook large meals due to their large size.
- The UL certification indeed keeps the trust intact.
- The 5-years warranty is pretty long.
6. De’Longhi BG45 Electric Skillet
The De’Longhi electric skillet is built with a die-cast aluminum body, a deep-bottomed pan and a non-stick surface. The inbuilt heating technology ensures that healthy cooking is done in the shortest time possible. However, steam vent holes are placed on the lid to allow timely evaporation of steam.
Above all, it rather aids in uniform distribution of heat. Therefore, there won’t be any cold spot or hot spot.
- The handles stay pretty cool whenever you touch it.
- The thermostat is certainly removable in nature.
- One can easily plug it into a standard 110V socket.
5. Copper Chef Deluxe Electric Skillet
This PTFE and PFOA-free electric skillet have a large 16-inch pan to cook bigger meals in a shorter time. Its induction plates ensure uniform distribution of heat for time-saving and energy-efficient cooking. Nevertheless, the tough stainless steel handles are indeed secured with rivets for durability.
Plus, due to its beautiful finish as well as look, this can act as your buffet server. It is fully non-stick and one needs quite a less amount of oil.
- It is made to withstand heat up to 850-degrees Fahrenheit.
- One doesn’t need to scrub or be harsh while cleaning. It rather facilitates easy cleaning.
4. Maxi-Matic EG-6203 Electric Skillet
The Elite Platinum electric skillet is constructed super large to prepare dinner for the entire family at one go. The tempered glass cover has a feature to lock in moisture during cooking and excess liquid drained through its in-built spout.
Its M-shaped heater certainly distributes the heat uniformly, thus aiding in faster cooking. Moreover, its Trigger Release Control probe can shoot up temperatures up to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. On the other hand, protects the food from getting scorched.
- The instruction manual also comes with recipes.
- A wide variety of dishes is indeed cooked from sandwiches to pancakes.
- It’s non-stick, aluminum base is coated with a black lacquer finish to prevent rust and warping.
3. Oster Electric Skillet
This big 16-inches by 12-inches electric skillet is rather produced with a smooth, non-stick surface. Therefore, facilitates convenient cooking as well as cleaning. The lid is manufactured with tempered glass, as a result, fits in perfectly with the skillet. Besides, it retains the heat and moisture within.
Furthermore, the handles are made heat-resistant for a safe grip and movement of the heated skillet. To sum up, the temperature control probe is made to be extremely simple to adjust.
- The entire skillet is capable for putting into the dishwasher after removing the probe.
- ‘Keep warm’ feature that maintains the temperature of food even after the cooking is done.
- It certainly has a non-stick surface for healthier cooking always.
2. NESCO ES-08, Electric Skillet
This aluminum electric skillet from Nesco is indeed provisioned with a deep, spacious pan that is non-stick. An adaptable temperature control knob with the display is given with the skillet. As a matter of fact, aids in easy controlling of temperatures.
Lastly, a tough lid with cool-touch handle and safety vent is also provided for fast and safe cooking.
- Having a non-stick interior, the cleaning up process is rather very easy.
- It is available in two variations of 8-inches and 12-inches.
1. Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Skillet
This cast-iron, aluminum Electric skillet is coated with top-notch non-stick material. Therefore, prevents food from sticking to the base of the pan. The handles do not heat up with the pan so that these can be held comfortably while cooking. It is certainly provided with an elegant tempered glass lid. It is used to preserve heat as well as serve as a buffet container.
However, its innate spout serves the dual functions of pouring liquid from skillet. Plus, it acts as a spoon or spatula for serving.
- It is stocked in both set of 3 and set of 6.
- The heat control should be detached before cleaning.
- The handles are indeed detachable for easy storage and cleaning as well as to shift the pan from the base.
Cook your favorite meals and that too in a healthier way. The electric skillet will provide ample space to create any delicacy.